Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 146 - The Girlfriend and Family (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
welp gg.

been nice seeing ya, granny. you may not live to see your granddaughter's movie but at least you'll go, seeing her happy as the person she was raised to be.

Noooo granny. Why the only decent character in this story had to die!!??? Why didn't Ruka, Simpzuya or his granny die instead!!??? Tell me why!?

Between the rage KanoKari gives to me bc of his pathetic MC, the stress Shingeki no Kyojin's inevitable meltdown after the climax and the angst and uneasiness By Spring, Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta and Chi no Wadachi give to me at the same time, i think i'm gonna snap soon.

I mean too much flags were raised.

That being said, who in the right fucking mind would leave their sickly recently bedridden grandma alone even if it’s to “buy coffee” bro just BRING HER WITH YOU.

This is a bruh react.

Dex-chan lover
They just fucking sniped grandma out of the story, huh? Damn, couldn't even give her 5 more minutes of life

I have never wanted to yeet something so far off my balcony in my entire life with such a cliffhanger.

I'm sure it's fine. She just fell from the chair and nothing bad will happen.
This is one of those false cliffhangers.

Dex-chan lover
jesus i knew they were making it obvious but they just went and did it huh.

no shame with this manga, man. i hope when they show her crying her eyes out next to her dead grandmother there'll be a panel with guys in the background going "She's cute."

why not? sky's the limit with this manga.

Well...totally expected.
I mean it was as you could see the deathflags. It is kinda sad that grandma had to die but it was needed for the plot progression...
Like if she did not die. they would have the same relationshit~ i mean relationship....
i just hope there is a good development after this....AND THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT RUKA (annoying brat).......
and i agree with NINJAZZ ( i don't know how to tag)
"no shame with this manga, man. i hope when they show her crying her eyes out next to her dead grandmother there'll be a panel with guys in the background going "She's cute.""

Users who are viewing this thread