Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 146 - The Girlfriend and Family (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
uh, so does losing consciousness in a wheelchair normally throws you off like that or something?

Dex-chan lover
I know it's too much, but
what if she's just acting...

Fed-Kun's army
Why would she leave her wheelchair-bound grandmother alone anyway? What a forced development.

Japanese dramas are always so like this...it's frustrating. I honestly just want to see the moment when Chizuru finally says what needs to be said but god, it's frustrating as hell that this man has a girlfriend and cannot let this other chick go when she isn't capable of treating you the way someone with that much heart should be treating. Girls that are oblivious to or carefree with a boy's feelings should not be given this many chances. She knows he likes her. She's just letting him do all of this shit for her and won't be honest with him.

She doesn't even have to say "I like you" or not, just something that either gives him hope or makes him understand he's better off sticking with the girl that ACTUALLY cares about him. I would really prefer he sticks with the girl he has because he deserves someone who will recognize and reward his effort. He won't get that with Chizuru especially if she becomes an actress.

Waiting for Truck-kun to barrel thru the lobby and flatten g-ma, before the kids get back with the coffee...

**Wee-Woo,Wee-Woo, foreign ambulance noises,Wee-Woo!**

Dex-chan lover
“Should we call an ambulance?” Lol dumb fucks. Then again, I do know some Asian nations people do keep from getting involved with shit...

Users who are viewing this thread