Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 147 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 1)

i knew that the flag was rose, but still, why... you just gotta do what you gotta do, kazuya. be that guy who listen to her crumbling voice. she might be broken soon, and that's why you ought to protect her no matter what!

no, kazuya shouldn't hug her. it's chizuru's choice whether she wants a hug or have someone just to be there 😤

Love how the comment section constantly hate the story, and every chapter there is always a "selling number" things to remind us that this series we hate, is actually what market wants.

And eeyyy Enako rin cosplay, right ? Nice

Double-page supporter
i dare say, the cosplayer pages is way better than the story.

sumi cosplay page when

Dex-chan lover
People do be surprised other human beings actually have money and not just going to aggregate scanlation sites.

Dex-chan lover
She's not "trying to act" strong, you nutcase mangaka. This is how everyone, dark-haired women included, deal with death. They struggle through it and when they weep they don't cry out theatrically.

@Pachka84 Are you heartless or have you never had someone you truly love die? I daresay most people will cry when they mourn, it's a healthy human response. It's part of our nature to cry when stress or sadness gets too much for us to handle. There's no reason to shout into the void about it, but even that isn't an unreasonable reaction depending on what happened.

Dex-chan lover
Kazuya! just fuckin hug her. it doesnt matter if you're not a boyfriend yet. You're still technically friends so she really needs a shoulder to cry on. the best he can do right now is let mizuhara cry. Preferrably on his shoulders or something.

Users who are viewing this thread