Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 148 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the point of telling her their relationship is false before she dies?
To tell the truth yeah, but what good will that do? I'm sure grandma wouldn't care so much at that point and all, but is it really that important to say?
I honestly feel like the MC is doing his backtrack thing where he's going to be "I'm not worth it", but if that were the case, do it when Grandma is gone instead of potentially ruining an old woman's last few moments just because you feel bad about it.
Ugh, idk what's right, but I personally feel like if I was in my deathbed and someone pulled out a piece of news like that I would be like
ok... was that for me or for you?

That's a big yikes from me bro. Grandma is dying and you just want to go "Yeah before you die, we lied to you the entire time".

Liu

"You've been dragging it out uh" said the dude who stalled for 148 chapters.

@Doodbrodia
@gregger
I guess grandma will be so angry that she will just beat up sickness and after that them.
To be honest pretty sure she knows already and author will use it to push Chizuru with grandma saying "I was lie at start, but what about now Chizuru? You still think so?" or something like that. Well plot hole, but gets job done I guess?...

Also pretty sure big idea from last page will be making screening in the hospital by laptop or projector. Well they could done this from start.

Line message is gonna be something about the movie's editing being done so they're gonna have a 3 person showing in the hospital room as she passes on in the middle of it smiling

Dex-chan lover
@MrF0x
Yeah I was thinking that would be the ending as well, but honestly I feel like that's such an easy way out to a bad situation.
Knowing the author tho, that's probably the ending he thought up.

You know what, I'm fuckin' tired of this draggin' shit, I really hope a truck isekai'd kazuya the fuck out of here

Take care lads

Thanks 4 the translation

i dont get it, but i still try to comprehend the situation. i think what kazuya wants is so mizuhara don't have any regret. imagine you lie to your closest relative, the lie continues to their grave when all they want is the best for you. sure, they're happy when they're alive, and them dead won't change the happiness they thought was there, but as someone who's still living, telling them lies will haunted you for the rest of your life. like, why tell lies, when in this situation, mizuhara can clearly be already settle with kazuya as the real boyfriend, or if not, just saying that they aren't real couple while also saying that what all kazuya has said before about mizuhara to granma sayuri are all the truth, at least that sincere words are enough to make granma be at peace and happy that there is this person who will protect her grand daughter at all cost and try his best to make her dream come true when she's no longer alive, i think.

tldr; telling all the truth won't hurt grandma sayuri, cause what kazuya has said to her about mizuhara, all are sincere words that will make her rest in peace knowing her grand daughter has this guy who will be there for her when she's no longer in this world.

Dex-chan lover
@MrF0x
Also pretty sure big idea from last page will be making screening in the hospital by laptop or projector. Well they could done this from start.

He just forgot he's living in the 21st century. It happens.

Users who are viewing this thread