Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 148 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I get really annoyed with how the MC looks this entire chapter haha

bruh after 148 chapter lying and now he want to cut it off coz her grandma dying...

Contributor
Z9.jpg

dang well said mc, the thing that i like about kazuya is he really relate me very well. i as a social withdrawn and if i put myself on his shoes

Group Leader
Eh, personally don't think this is a dumb move. I mean, sure, the truth might shock grandma at first but she already knows how much Kazuya cares for Chizuru.

Double-page supporter
This dude really gonna try to FINALLY act like a man while wearing fucking Capri pants?
He's somehow even more pathetic now.

Fed-Kun's army
THAT WAS NOT 21 PAGES
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT

it literally took me like 20 seconds to read it and now I have to wait another week

Dex-chan lover
Maybe if the chapter happend like 90-80 chapters earlier it would do something idk

some people wouldn't understand the situation because at the time being the grandma collapse in front of em,of course they shock they wouldn't think to bring the projector or laptop because they think grandma first,even thought chizuru said"Grandma can't see the movie" only think she can think is how's grandma condition what if she die,what if she suffered even more than before,she anxious.Some of you can think like that because all of you either never been situation like that or because you're not panicked or anxious,you can't think straight if you're not calming down,the situation on those panel is panicking
and chizuru is a woman after all,she will still anxious in the next chapter.I've been in this situation before panicking is not gonna solve everything.But because we're the reader of course some of you think like that we're third person after all,we wouldn't understand the situation if we're not in it.

Did people magically forget that Kazuya was about to tell the truth about the situation before and that it was Mizuhara and Ruka that talked him down with backward ass logic? Seriously, this extension is all on Chizuru. That's why he can call her out and say she's dragging this on.

Still a Pathetic shit after 148 chapters ,theres still no progress and the anime is aired now

"Tell the truth to your unconscious grandma, that'll make you feel better"

This manga......

Users who are viewing this thread