Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 150 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 3)

Man I caught up, this is good cant wait to the next chapter. Still love the Story and characters even the hateable ones because some of them are supposed to be hateable.

Dex-chan lover
The grandmother has doubtless known they were fake since the beginning. That's why she keeps rooting to make it real.

I'm enjoying the comment section rather than the plot so far.

Also... where's Mami? I want to see her one last time before this thing ends.

Double-page supporter
@WhisCalifa69 Whatever you say? not interested
Most of manga that got anime adaptation are for manga boost or are being finished, Keijo and Re-life are living examples of the latest (one being axed), same for Dagashikashi, Aho girl and High Score girl.

How to redeem this :

She tells her grandma the truth, grandma then tells her she obviously should fucking get together w the MC for real, she finally accepts her feelings, they get together. Boom.

p.s. also never show Ruka ever again :)

Dex-chan lover
grandma: "duh, stfu i'm trying to have a rest here"

Miyajima Reiji presents: cliffhanger the manga.

Good thing that the anime is not slow paced.

Oh, c'mon! How long she's gonna go circles with this "we broke up" and being a total selfish bitch while MC becoming a total friendzoned wuss? It becomes more and more annoying and makes me less and less invested in the story. It's not developing. It's just repeating itself over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
Grandma is getting annoyed of Chizuru's bs she just wants some rest she gained plot armor just to shut the damn girl up

Amazing! Bravo!
This is the greatest exposure of a WRONG community that I have ever seen. Even the anime is making you guys look like the fools you were.

Fed-Kun's army
@oreki_san She's talking about acting not everyday life. She's saying acting is 99% lies and 1% precious truths.

Just go full on domestic girlfriend and end it.
At least it would be spicy.

Cause really here the drama is stupid, the characters are stupid, the editor who thought this was a good idea is stupid

Users who are viewing this thread