Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 150 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 3)

I am just a guy coming here to chack out progresion. Because this is not a manga i am reading and don't really plan to. Saw the episodes on the anime tho. So as i see, there is no fucking progression is that it ?

Contributor
The poor anime-first weebs who want to continue where the anime leaves off are going to be in for a rude awakening. Or rude coma. I'm not even sure the author knows.

Viewers of the anime who are going to read the manga after the anime is over will be in for a big surprise at how's the manga pacing is going in relation to the anime.

Honestly they should wrap it up after this arc. She learned that she was happy with the lie because the truth was she loved him. Then she tells him and they tie-up the end. Flash forward she’s an actress, he’s a producer and still owns his shop. (Alt- she stops pursuing acting and goes into fashion). A good long 180-200 chapters for a good drama romcom.
Sadly, they may try to drag this out but all the will they won’t they is getting way to annoying. Constant after constant misunderstandings- look if you run out of story, that’s fine. Even having fluff is fine, but don’t keep repeating the fluff because then it gets annoying.
They told a good story and they should end it on a good note.

Sadly I know this industry and they will do whatever it takes to keep this piggy alive.

Blonde girl needs her storyline finished, hasn't she been sort of stalking him this whole time?

Great story, great characters, I love all of Chizuru's backstory. Everytime she cries I shed a tear too. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
gahd, I just want them to be happy.. can't even care less about the trash of a comment section is anymore..
thanks for the chapter tho, TLs. Keep up the good work :>

@Batora

yeah.. true.. too toxic, can't even.

I'm actually mentalizing myself for the emotional rollercoaster the next chapters after the obon-related hiatus will become.

Poor Chizuru, the only family she had left (the bastard of a father doesn't count, he abandoned them) is about to kick the bucket and she's closing her heart to Kazuya.

@Myriad she was cyberstalking him and his family. Bc of the movie subplot, she was shafted, but Mami will more likely than not return when Kazuya confronts his family when telling them the truth.

That was disappointing chapter.
I thought that Chizuru was tired of that shit and was waiting for Kazuya to confess properly. And now "oh no. grandma dying. what do" (read in ). Seriously? Do you even have feelings for him at this point?
Well, ok. She is (almost) not the bitch to lie till the end and not that easy to confess but at this point it's only her flashbacks without any rethinking from her side.

And for Kazuya. He is also tired, he can't tell when Chizuru acting as a rental and when it's her feelings. At this point he feels that he almost paid his debt to Chizuru (with movie) and now it's time to end that rent. On the other hand he got many other potential gf's but... no. He doesn't love Ruka and know it, she does love idea of a boyfriend that keeps her heart beating fast (adrenaline junkie lol). Sumi' s actions will be ignored by that idiot. Mini just random supporting character. Hope he got over Mami, if not - bad simp end.
And for "reality" Kazuya have family and determined future. And Chizuru after gran's death will be alone, and work success is not guranteed (weinstein's way or rental or miracle).

And for grans. Sayuri is a bit annoying. That drama about Chizuru's acting thing, talking with Kazuya (care for Chizuru), and that arc with weak drama.
Nagomi is better and be like "What, broke up with Chizuru? Ok, I knew that she was out of your league anyway. No break up? Don't you dare lose her, moron. Chizuru, welcome home!"

And yes, stretching the manga again. Time to expect nothing and be still disappointed (hope anime and Sumi's spinoff will be better).

Granny: Aight, imma head out
Plot: But your grand daughter crying
Granny: Understandable, I go bacc

Please don't be mad I was just memeing it out 😅. Thank you translators for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I mean this wouldn't happened if both of them didn't drag this misunderstanding for 100+ chapters

Users who are viewing this thread