Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 151 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 4)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Hmm, should i read the other 138 chapters i skipped? Perhaps that way i can understand all of this, i skipped because i wanted to know if there was progress.

Aggregator gang
imagine this getting animated.... so sad..
edit: wait a second. shit

Double-page supporter
i hope she realizes the reason she doesnt to tell grandma their relationship is fake is not only because it would make grandma sad, but because she likes him too...
and if granny dies, i hope kazuya become at least half big boy and managed to give some consolation to chizuru...

Fed-Kun's army
@Richman
So for this arc, Chizuru knew her grandma was dying for a while, and Kazuya had asked her a number of times to break the news that they weren't dating to her so that she didn't have any regrets, but Chizuru kept refusing on the grounds that she didn't want to hurt her grandma with that sad kind of truth. Basically, this is/was her last chance to break the news.

As for their relationship, Kazuya has admitted to liking Chizuru and even said to her grandma that even if they weren't dating, he'd stick by her side no matter what. Chizuru's stance on the whole thing, however, is that she "doesn't not like him" and even denies that he has feelings for her since they're only bounded by a contract. Yaemori (new girl, not part of the harem, ultimate wingman for Kazuya) pointed out that Kazuya wouldn't have gone as far as to get a Kickstarter going, raised tons of money and got a professional crew together to shoot her movie if he didn't have any sort of romantic feelings for her. So in short, Chizuru's in denial of Kazuya's feelings for her, but why is that, we still don't know.

Hope that helps.

Dex-chan lover
i just realize kazuya got a useless pocket on his sleeve

Aggregator gang
Not really worth reading after the first 60 or 70 chapters, so don't waste your time. 😁😁
Comments are fun tho

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@XaneKudo
It does a little, thanks.
I still wonder if i should read most of it.

Users who are viewing this thread