Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 156 - The Girlfriend and the Sudden Trip (Part 2)

Double-page supporter
Honestly the best girl and character of this whole manga is Sumi, she always put a smile on my face

Dex-chan lover
Was all that chapters rly only for this? Isn't it something obvious from the start. Im looking now for 5 more chapters until he brainstorm how to make her smile xDDD

Liu

Sumi is cool but... What degree of introversion do you need to reach to not use your mouth to talk to someone. I'd be fine it were to be in public only, or something. But even when they're alone on the beach she just won't use her voice. Did the author want to give off a Koe no katachi vibe? Well it failed, bad writing.

But it's ok, Sumi is cool and the MC didn't keep a 100% perv face for the whole chapter, so I'm good with it.

I think you guys forgot, everything takes for ever to happen in this manga. I have no idea what you guys are expecting:/

sumi rejected (expected), sumi manages to make the protagonist move his ass and think of something. Apparently sumi managed to advance something with his shyness but nothing relevant in this chapter, the only good thing was to see the best option for the protagonist (sumi) .....
thanks for the chapter

Guys we are just as bad; we do and we do not have the right to shit on a degenerate, because we are degenerates:(

I fucking hate so much that the Character development is so bad that it keeps sumi not talking
This problem should at least have been partially solved on her first arc and advanced over time to at least make her have a conversation with close friends
Same for the retard mc that didn't grow nothing

Sumi is more effective since she doesn't talk.
I think its a habit than a trauma now.

Users who are viewing this thread