Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 156 - The Girlfriend and the Sudden Trip (Part 2)

So this is the moment of the week in which shitting on the MC bc he ain't generic isekai-harem protag/turbofucker Makoto Itou/Peter Grill/Fuutarou Nth edition is the national hobby. Srsly, most of us are already grown up enough to have enough reading comprehension about things and pick and toss aside things we like or not. If we want an uberconfident megachad turbofucker as an MC and only read this mango due to masochism and sheer tsundereness bc we can never admit MC might remind some things about ourselves, then we shoulda go read an isekai or edgy manhwa that fulfill our self insertion fantasies.

Going back to the main discussion after my little rant; tbf, just think on his insecurities regarding his relationship with Chizuru, he ain't neither his friend nor his bf, just a neighbor and customer. Him not being sure about how to proceed and asking for advices was the most reasonable thing he would have done and i think he finally got the push he wanted and needed. Him making sometimes a fool of himself and having pervy thoughts are just romcom hijinks that shouldn't be taken seriously.
Sumi is an angel, i can bet she could make everyone happy with her disposition to help them. She only needs to improve her communication skills.

I'm 70% sure things will get better soon, but sadly an annoying ribbon girl will stir shit up in ch. 158. Still i'm positive things will take a new direction regarding the main relationship. If not, then there's Sumi.

Dex-chan lover
@johnnoot ive got some news for you then. Look at the related manga

@WhisCalifa69 theres more than just two types of main characters bud. It’s not just edgy boy or whiny simp. If people want a better main character then they are allowed to say that. If people want to trash on a character, they’re allowed to do that too. You don’t get to decide what people read nor what they do. If you don’t like that then don’t come to the comment section. You can go to the reddit which is more open to discussion and doesn’t shit on the mc as much.

Fed-Kun's army
Reading this chapter in less the 10 seconds .... more then that would be a waste.
Praying for development before the 200 chapter mark, this is way longer then whats suppose to be.
Maybe in a few years there will be a finale version, with like 100 chaps, without all the milking.

Dex-chan lover
sumi looks so sad to me it is painful to see a character so pure make that kind of face

Fed-Kun's army
Girl's grandma just died and this dude's out playing on the beach with a RENTAL girlfriend in order to...help the girl who's grandma just died? Smooth.

Fed-Kun's army
Sumi is a good friend. She realizes that Kaz loves Chizuru and wants him to help her. I hope she gets a good ending

Dex-chan lover
I'm just happy he didn't end up with Sumi. He doesn't deserve her at all.

I don't understand why author make this angel characters to abandon her.
But well kazuma not worth for her.

Group Leader
sucks sumi cant have a win. i do wish more mangas did more with dating other girls instead of focusing so much one pinning for one girl .

Users who are viewing this thread