Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 157 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 1)

Captain's log 157,
Its been 157 chapters since i got marooned on the deserted 'Island of Character Development' and my hopes of survival have been long forgotten. The patience reserves have run scarce, might not even be enough to see the next moon. Only thing left to do is sit and wait for the SS Plot to cruise by for rescue. Though, with how still the waters have been thus far, i can fear only the worst. To any and all that may receive this message via radio, heed my warning well: the waters of the Harem Sea may appear traversable, but once entered, there is no exit. My mind was broken long ago by the slow and insidious monotony of knowing I will be disappointed and continuing anyway. Steer thy vessel to more promising waters, sailor.

I feel that the most toxic relationship on this series, is the one between the fanbase and the manga. Like jesus, how many of you came here just to suffer, with a story you don't like?

But i have to say, i think that is really funny, how in the same comment section talking about how cringe and misogynist the manager quote was, you also find people talking about NTR and "real man's".

Dex-chan lover
@jhoanthan facts! but they themselves wont ever realize it until its too late apparently. No point in convincing them because if you do you'll stoop down to their level. That'll just hurt your mental health.

As bad as it sounds, We just have to interact with the only people who agrees and thinks like us and just let the others do what they do. Lucky not one of them is boldly crazy enough to come marching on to the mangaka's doorsteps and threaten him to make this manga their way.

I for one am enjoying this manga so far. The manga isn't even finished and people are already jumping to conclusions smh. How ironic since they say that the MC is dense or pathetic but they aren't looking at themselves in the mirror lmao. Yeah guys, keep reading the manga and then complain why you even are still reading. Like its the manga's fault you guys are "suffering".

@etriuswimbleton I don't care that much about what other do, with their time. Like you, i also found this situation negative and unhealthy, but if the person finds fun and amusement on this, who i'm to judge.
And hey i understand how is hard to like series who are unpopular or have negative popularity. While is fine that others have different opinion and they can dislike what we like, sometimes the negative gets really tiring. Wherever in the end,your opinion, is the most important opinion for you. So if you like something, enjoy it and don't let the negative get to your head.

Fed-Kun's army
The author trying to break the quintuplets manga they need to end this shit at 180 or less for the love of god

To the people saying/thinking he could just talk to her:

Yeah, cause that would work.

Wait This is the end there supposed to be more right? cus there's still part 2 no way this ended like this

Dex-chan lover
500 years later and this awkward sucker still not making any progress. Dude should get over his oneitis, this is fucking torture to read and the best end would be her dating some alpha chad instead of this fucking loser.

This series is hella fun, gotta love the painfully slow but nonetheless existent self improvement among the unlikely social situations. You ain't reading stories to see the best possible person, idk I think people might be conditioned to overpowered MC and all these characters are very flawed but that's what makes it entertaining.
Now I gotta wait a week for a new chapter? Sure was nice when I could read 157 chapters in 5 hours

God fucking damnit, this pacing is atrocious. I can’t even feel for the characters anymore because it’s so goddamnit slow.

Users who are viewing this thread