Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 158 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 2)

Man....kazuya his cringey charatcher how much of a simp he is, probably would jizz his damn pants if he said the first 3 letters of chizurus name,despite all that I think what matters most is that chizuru knows that kazuya like-sorry wrong word LOVES her its so painfully obvious and she is also getting feelings for him to,that is the only reason why I'm still reading the manga I just really want kazuya date chizuru,and this chapter was ehhhh we got moments but hey the creator in Twitter said were going into a important part of the manga so don't lose all hope yet.

When this story will be end? It always back to the start when Kazuya and Mizuhara together with DATE MODE

Group Leader
Oh my freaking god, dude. Kazuya needs to stop being such a monkey fudging son of a pervert for half a minute. This is getting seriously annoying.

Group Leader
Boi, you're supposed to make her happy today, not be a horny simp.

Also, this is prob filler and next ch ya boi here will (hopefully) stop acting like a fookin simp and start manning up.
Probably.

Also also, Imma start duct taping my pee pee, wear cute clothes, and turn myself into a rental gf. Fuck becoming a twitch thot, I can get 670$ in a single day by dating a dude, sold.

Dex-chan lover
Did he really just spent 600$ on a pretend date?
Damn man truly the god of simp there!

I don't know why he decided to book her over the app, instead of just asking her out normally like a friend.

I guess author want to keep "rental gf" as a main theme of this manga, I don't think it's a good idea.

@anpandu It was already established that he has to book her normally through the agency since the agency will need to record it in order to get a cut of the money. She also doesn't like getting rented in person out of the blue right, if I remember correctly.

Dex-chan lover
158 chapters and the MC still makes overly expressions like he never talks with a girl in his life. In the beginning, that's okay, but this time it's really annoying. Why can't this author write a real character development?

Im taking back my words "Development Character" bullshit. It just like Kazuya fell down to chapter 1 again

Users who are viewing this thread