Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 163 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 7)

EH? EH? EH??? EH??????????????????? HUH???????????????? IS THIS HAPPENING? IS IT?????????????

Or it's bait.

Dex-chan lover
Step 1: read until page 7-8
Step 2: jump to page 18 and read the rest without feeling you missed anything
Step 3: wait until next week

The author needs to get this over with. He is seriously adding chapters and chapters of filler without any development whatsoever.

Aggregator gang
@Iskarioth I actually think that you and I are in agreement.

I know what the term is supposed to mean, but I almost never see it used that way. For example, Kazuya suffers from catastrophically low self-esteem (who wouldn't when his family keeps saying that he's useless), but rather than being pathologically submissive he is instead very caring, not only towards Mizuhara but towards his grandmother and others. He is awkward and inexperienced, and has had some bad experiences, which is why he sometimes gets taken advantage of, but despite what some readers say, he's showing character growth.

Mostly, I see the term "simp" thrown around by people reacting to characters who are just that, supportive and caring rather than aggressive and self-important, and I would say that it is they who don't know what they are talking about.

Dex-chan lover
Wow,this is one of the most useless chapters in the long history of useless chapters. I predict nothing significant is going to happen next week and this arc will turn out to be a colossal waste of time.

When the past flashbacks are shown in the latest chapter, I some how can stop thinking how cruel mizuhara really had been , cuz in everyone of the flashbacks in ch 163
she was always screaming at kazuya but damn kazuya , how much of a m is he

Hate the chapters' when Kazuya is just talking to himself the ENTIRE TIME, but we all know nothing is happening nexxt week, just another endless loop of Kazuya being hopeless and back tracking on his words to "Not mean" that he wanted Mizuhara. This constant looping just gets tiresome sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
@ItsZayyyyy preach my bro

@dildildil underrated character, literally the only character with best room to grow in this terrible manga

I thought Domestic na kanojo was bad, but this one takes the cake of cringiness, Kazuya, go die please.

Another filler, I hope this trash ends before chapter 200; I don't want another Domestic na kanojo.

typical cliffhanger

yawn

you built him up, he produced a movie afterall, got some confidence in it, and obv he would confess (i mean she let him into her personal life, which is big in japanese culture)

but then you got back to this whole self pity/hate shit from the mc (after all hes done)which is really destroying the flow of the storyline
backs mangaka into corner, its cheap/dumb move.

regardless if she accepts/rejects his confession, its not the point
its the growth of the characters

anyway this boomer is talking too much
bah humbug

Users who are viewing this thread