Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 164 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 8)

now please, please, please let there be development. i really hope that they dont go on like this moment never happened. if they do i will be so mad. the one time he makes good progress. dont let this chance slip away i really hope this is real development

Group Leader
Almost 400 comments within 3 days for a manga that apparently "almost everyone hates". Not bad, renting free @mangadex.

finally able to catch up again

and man those page where she finally starting to cried got me

let there be actual development from this

Finally, she got it all out.. it was kinda pissing me off that she kept a mask up until this point, credit to Kazuya for comforting her.

This is a good chapter and was easy to tell that this ship was going to win for a long time and isn't done poorly. But that doesn't mean I'm not still salty that my waifu didn't even get a chance or at least a hint of one

Dex-chan lover
He didnt hug her back too which frustrated me a bit but whatever. At least we get to see Kazuya's good side now. Finally to calm all those simp callers and anti kazuyas. (now that I think about it, he maybe didnt hug her back seeing as she's crying about her family than her crying about his confession so Kazuya maybe felt that it wasnt appropriate)

However, Im more concerned if she did get the message that he confessed to her. With that much hints it would be a fucking doozy if Mizuhara misunderstood him or even forgot that he confessed after her bawling out like that.

i cant believe this retard didn't hug her holy **** what a comlpete garbage of protagonist. I feel sorry for anyone that relates to him

People be complaining here that Kazuya didn't hug back. You do realize that Mizuhara is not physically and naturally affectionate towards Kazuya, no? So since she finally went right to Kazuya WHILE crying (which she often does not do as well since she hides her sadness generally), of course Kazuya will be shocked, hence, he did not hug back. Just being there for her is more than enough for her by this point imo. But it would be cool to see Kazuya hug back, but we didn't see it so lol

Users who are viewing this thread