Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 165 - The Girlfriend and Tears (Part 1)

After read this chapter, I hope Kazuya get NTRed and finally regret don't put an act to Mizuhara. I mean this story already have 165 chapters and there is no sign of ending

Okay, that's the most painfuly slowest pacing rom-com manga that I met so far.

Dex-chan lover
I was prepared to be disappointed, but the author always manages to surpass my expectations. An 8 chapter long date arc just for....nothing.

Dex-chan lover
I used to think Mami would be the one to save this manga but leave it to Yaemori to do more for this story than any one else in this manga. She should date Chizuru at this point

Ok, I agree that the manga has pushed on way longer than it needed to and is moving slowly. With that said, to read this chapter and go "omg progress is at 0%" clearly shows that either you didn't actually read the thing or your IQ is the thing that's at 0%, possibly both. Yaemori quite clearly is going to drive their relationship forward, and with the exchange they had, I think that it's very possible the manga will come to an end, or at least they'll start dating at some point soon. There was significant character growth and growth in their relationship through the movie arc. and though it seemed like it got thrown out at the start of the date arc, by the end it was clear that at least Chizuru feels closer to Kazuya. Also a reminded the movie arc ended all of like 15 chapters ago, if that. The events of that are still very recent in the manga. If you all hate the manga so much, either drop it, shut it, or find something to say about it other than "oh my god it doesn't make any progress" cause it's boring af to see and annoying to boot.

did the author forgot he had Mami in his characters? it has been more than 100 chapters since she last appeared. i want my best girl back HAHAHAHA

Aggregator gang
@zozilin so? most people get into college at around 16-18 depending on the country. and even if they are in their early 20th they do not automatically become smart and experienced. people are generally dumb till mid 20th - early 30. the only difference is some experience witch neither Kazuya nor Mizuhara have.

Users who are viewing this thread