Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 166 - The Girlfriend and Tears (Part 2)

this is painful to read

author if you read this i really hate this but im fucking addicted

Fed-Kun's army
The people who complain about Kazuya clearly have never dealt with anxiety issues. It's clear as day that he suffers from it and the constant overthinking is apart of it. Makes him seem somewhat realer to me. He has no idea how the person that he loves feels about him. He also has to balance that with being delicate because she is going through a tough time. Thats not easy to deal with.

I think he's been nothing short of a good guy throughout all of this since the movie arc started. The maturity he has shown is being ignored due to him freaking out is used as comic relief.

Re: Chizuru, she knows full well that Kazuya is not just "a client". She needs to figure out what she really feels for him. Either way, the true feelings will come out for better or worse.

The story itself is interesting but God damn this feels like it's dragging on more than one piece ever has.

Fed-Kun's army
If he talked like a normal human being they'd be dating. So damn annoying

Fed-Kun's army
it would be hillarious if at the end of the series, shes just like i heard everything through the walls everytime, i would start laughing

It must be pretty frustrating for the guy

BUT ITS FCKING FRUSTRATING FOR ME

Fed-Kun's army
i wonder if we're getting to the finish line. after movie premiere then what. hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread