Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 166 - The Girlfriend and Tears (Part 2)

This manga has mastered the ability of staying consistent over 166 chapters.

Kinda refreshing to see characters with basically 0 drastic development, even if the male characters are way too much simps.

Supporter
I can't help but laugh at how she was smiling, and then remembered his face saying "my perfect girlfriend..." and pokerface xd And dude... tell me he didn't seriously think of that whole day as a dream xd

Man.... if it wasn't for mizuhara in the last 2-3 panels , I would have thought that I reread chapter 165

Eternal status quo, nothing change the pace of this, both of them had the fault at this lack of progress.

I guess something when wrong with the development of this MC. he was rolled back to level 1 🤔

Double-page supporter
not that i defend mizuhara for not being straight up, but kazuya doesn't deserve her.

well i think it's entirely accurate to say they don't deserve each other for not being straight with each other.

LMAO Yuipollfag the autistic Ruka fanboy is still mad 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
@PostImpressionism to be honest I jumped itno this series straight into chapter 163 and after reading up to this chapter all I could think about was... wait are they just yet getting this kind of developmente, what the hell have they being doing for 150+ chapter??? So I thought nooo maby I'm just assuming things since I have not read all those chapter, I have no right to talk about it. But then I read your comment an yeah I'm fine with starting this series skipping 162 chapter, I really don't feel like I'm missing anything other than some heavy cringe and a few cute wifus

i m tried of the mangaka drip feeding us hope that there will be progression every episode

Group Leader
@daniel345 I did the same thing after watching Season 1. I wasn't going to read the other chapters, but I saw some comments hoping for Sumi and Mami to come back again. I went back to read those chapters, and I can say for certain they make the story a lot better when they are involved.

Kazuya: is aware that Mizuhara fakes not being emotional all the time.
Mizuhara: fakes her emotions again
Kazuya: well I guess she actually she can’t be faking this time, and fake cried yesterday

The progress here is exactly the same when Mizuhara was Drowning,Damn boi just a lil bit more Kazuya.

Users who are viewing this thread