Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 166 - The Girlfriend and Tears (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Brooo progress went up and then went back down what is even happening I’m gonna get blue balled for the next 60 chapters I swear

Thanks for the translation

This story given romance tag?

Cmon, Gagliardini Conte have more romantical moments than this Kazuya Chizuru shit things. Just endless drama.

Dex-chan lover
I now can see how this manga is just spiraling downwards. There are so many panels that are just repetitions of what the character is feeling and doesn't add anything. I wonder what's the situation with the mangaka. Since there's a season 2 are they probably making him rush out chapters like this to take advantage of the Season 1 success or something? Because the chapters are giving me the vibe that it's being rushed. There are many panels that dont add much to anything and just pad the pages out. Kazuya bemoaning in his apartment could've just been 3-4 panels enough but we got like half of this entire chapter of him repeating the same shtick.

I feel like there's something going wrong behind the scenes with the mangaka now. im worried.

People are coming to see that Chizuru is just as big a mess as Kazuya.

That's what I love about them. People like to idolize Chizuru as this "perfect girl" but in truth she's a bit of a trainwreck.

I feel like the series greatest strength, that these two are just as moronic, broken, insecure and mired in their own emotional hang-ups as each other and are growing together because of how much they heal each other and improve the other, is also it’s greatest weakness in terms of widespread notoriety.

People don’t want Chizuru to be a compelling character, they want her to be a waifu. They don’t want Kazuya to be an actually great guy who fits with her perfectly as he is, they want a chad MC that fits the mold.

But to me? It’s what makes it so perfect. Putting the pieces together, revealing how impactful and healing love is, watching all the different ways that people grow together, not just romantically, but as people... it’s honestly just so captivating. Of all the romance series I’ve consumed, this is the first time I’ve actually believed the two leads are utterly perfect for each other.

But as people have their illusions about the series eventually broken, most people seem to get angry. “This isn’t what I signed up for” I feel that mentality a lot under a lot of the criticism. And most people aren’t going to want to give a shit and figure out why things the way they are instead of how they want them to be.

How is it possible? How is it possible for an MC to go through everything he has gone through, overcome all insecurities and, after the big moment, have more insecurities.

The plot is so dragged that the author himself makes fun of it, putting the MC to think that he hasn't made any progress after all he went through to arrive at that moment.

Dex-chan lover
@Sekijou23 I think you're getting people's frustration confused. Most are simply upset with the horrible pacing that feels forced and probably at the sacrifice of the character's personalities and stories. This story could have been told in half the chapters already and still conveyed what you like about it. Probably in a tighter, more concise, and more powerful way.

Yeah reading thru this crapper again. That's why ima going to manhwa. This piece gets me frustrated all the time. Much better art and far more interesting storyline.

Double-page supporter
@MrMcNasty fr though, if Kazuya didn't simp so hard for Chizuru this relationship was dead before it even began

this relationship is honestly a one way street with Kazuya trying to squish Mizuhara through it

Dex-chan lover
I came to this manga every 4 months or so and read just one of the latest chapter everytime.

Each time I can immediately catchup to all the 4 months of missed chapter in just one chapter, each time one "important" thing will happen (last quarter it's the movie making, this quarter it's grandma's death for example), and yet each time there's literally zero progress and somehow everything reverts back to normal

If you're all expecting this manga to progress then you might want to ask for the axe-kun to came and visit

They literally act like teenagers/children. I have no idea why the Mangaka made them adults if they're never going to act like adults. Jesus, they could probably do with a few creative writing courses too. That's like some Bendis tier dialogue. Lol

Fed-Kun's army
>I came to this manga every 4 months or so and read just one of the latest chapter everytime.

why would you say that and then act like your opinion on the manga means anything lmao

Users who are viewing this thread