Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 169 - The (Provisional) Girlfriend and the Hot Springs

You free ?
Yea I'm free.
Ok bet, I need you to take out one of my other rental friends.
Honestly would not be surprised if this is the next chapter.

Well, this is the end of Ruka it seems.
I wonder how our resident Ruka shitposter will handle it when she gets "dumped" a few chapters from now.

Double-page supporter
This plot reminds me when i was a kid and i was downloading roms for my gba emulator with low internet speed, seeing the download progress and sometimes i thought it stopped and to make sure the bar was moving i put the cursor at the end of the bar and see if it changed.

This is my experience with this plot.

The End

Ps: ty for the tl!!!

Can someone remind me why Ruka is so deadset on this pile of garbage masquerading as a human being? It's been ages since her introductory chapters. Heck, even if she was head over heels for him back then, Kazuya snubbing her all the damn time should have cooled her enthusiasm considerably. As it is right now, it looks like Ruka has zero self-respect.

Is the time not up for this relationship? Did she not blackmailed him into this for a set amount of months? I wonder if he will remember that? Or has she forgotten?
I hope this part of the story is ending soon because the main story aren't ending for some time.

Aggregator gang
I have only one feeling about this manga: I don't want to read it, but I read..

Kazuya your a stupid and I admire that.
How can someone be so good and bad at the same time? Just how? How he even can't confess to her, but the same time do courageous things?
I mean he definitely have balls, but ohh man, he loose them every time when it comes to girls. Just like a child with a imaginary gun who shots when no one see. And occasionally he is cool when he's not that stupidly horny
Just why? End this bullshit already with happy or not ending!

All 7 differences
1 Fish pattern
2 Chizuru earrings
3 Doggo's scarf
4 Sumi's missing braid
5 Kibe's tooth
6 Kazuma's mid hair shadow
7 "Hmph" cloud next to Kazuma missing a line

The Ruka already lost, this chapter shows she has no future with Kazuya (well. Can't actually feel sorry for her. She reaps what she sows with her annoying, gaslighter and overly clingy personality after all) but it seems she didn't get the notification yet. Only Kazuya and the readers know her upcoming demise... a painful rejection that won't be taken with grace by the self centered little shrew. It will be possibly the day of the anniversary of their trial relationship.

Now, finally ready for the most important thing that matters the most: Chizuru and Kazuya progressing the relationship!!

Such a shame there's gonna be another hiatus the next week.

@transanime the trial relationship started by the end of october 2017 iirc. They are now at the beginning of october 2018.
Somebody correct me if im wrong with the in-universe dates.

Don't understand the appeal of Ruka. Her personality/actions is controlling as he'll, and ain't anybody, should like that. And the whole heart thing hasn't been mentioned in forever that I think even the author forgot about it.
Now please re-kick Mami to the curb and let Ruka down easy. Or have her jump to a new guy, possibly one of Kazuya's friends (again)

@ss4chris did you forget the Hurricane Mami? After setting things straight with Ruka, he'll face Mami's keikaku and whatever consequences he'll suffer for lying all this time. One thing for sure: Nagomi and Kibe will be the most pissed off if they find out by a thrid party's mouth that Kazuya was lying all this time to them about Chizuru being his gf.

I feel bad for Ruka she tried she really tried to fix the simp but he's just too powerful

Users who are viewing this thread