Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 169 - The (Provisional) Girlfriend and the Hot Springs

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate what this manga is doing to Ruka. This simp honestly can't think of anyone else but Mizuhara but still says sure let's go on a date or whatever. TELL HER YOU DON'T LOVE HER ASSHOLE SO SHE CAN MOVE ON FROM YOUR SORRY ASS. Ruka is too sweet for this piece of garbage

I hope none of the girls end up with him and he lives his sorry ass alone.

"So are you free on Saturday or Sunday?"
Smoke screen from the author. Chizuru probably wants to discuss some things with Kazuya but not go on a date or once again set him up with someone else, who knows and who cares! Do not get your hopes up boys. Judging on past behaviour from this mangaka, he will pull a fast one on us and yet extend this manga which should have ended one way or another about 100 episodes ago. At this point, I'm like everyone; waiting for the end which will not come before the second season anime airs, next summer and then some. The manga will probably last at least until the end of next year... That's another 50 flaming episodes! I honestly believe the reason we are all reading this dumpster fire is because of the little bit of hope that we have that something, anything will make the relationship between these two progress. I bet we will get an open-ended ending with a sunset and no closure. I'll be back in the summer to read the same old wash, rinse and repeat that this manga is.

Group Leader
Thanks @kinokari we appreciate it, Minia has been quite busy, especially since she's a doctor, and the whole pandemic has been rough on her, so she didn't really have the time to handle a series consistently each week, pretty unlucky timing since she started working on the series a little before Covid iirc. But either way, I'm sure she's incredibly happy with how one of her favourite series has grown, especially in Japan, with the anime giving it a huge boost. Merry christmas to you, too!

I don't think Ruka is best girl cause that title is awarded to Sumi (Obvioulsy) but it's going to hurt so much when she gets dumped. I mean the only way I don't see this getting any worse is if the mangaka makes Kazuya man up and gives the readers alternate endings like "We Never Learn"

Dex-chan lover
@pjtronaut You are a legend
images

Group Leader
I would like to , again, say

" Dude, grow a pair"

But we know he won't. Not until the last 20 chapters or so, which is when, miraculously, all drama romance mc grow one

Group Leader
I think chizuru will thank Kazuya for the last time and Chizuru will just go and pursue her dreams, then timeskip where Chizuru’s face is in the billboard

XD

Ugh, I really wanted some onsen Ruka fanservice...

In any case, this chapter made me realize that Ruka is indeed a vital character in developing Kazuya and not just cheap waifu bait.

Kazuya has limited experience on how to treat an actual girlfriend in a relationship. Ruka being a trial girlfriend will help lead him down the right path.

Users who are viewing this thread