Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 170 - The Girlfriend and the Agony of Love

Dex-chan lover
I swear. I'm only reading this to see it end. This absolute idiot is so frustrating.

They're not even friends at any point, aside from right now, he's always paying for every outing they have. So he keeps going back to his super lame self no confidence. Like, at least talk to her you moron. You just stare for 3 chapters and keep distancing yourself as if that's gonna help at all

wow this chapter actually set up for something good this time. cant wait to see it all get scrapped and just forgotten about like it always does.

KAZUYA WAS LITERALLY FUCKING OBSESSING OVER THE FACT THAT CHIZURU ASKED THIS MAN TO GET LUNCH
HES ALWAYS LOOKING AT HER ASS TOO!

@AceDex who wouldn't be excited over the fact that your crush is asking you out to lunch?? tho its true that he did look at her ass, its not like he's only after her body. There are like a thousand other points to nitpick over about Kazuya's character, but these 2 are definitely not one of them.

Piece of absolute, liverless, chicken piss boy idiot.
Mans is a disgrace to everyone named Kazuya.

Well, author is prepared to milk this series for hundreds of chapters more so expect no development for quite some time.

Dex-chan lover
Why are this chapters so small... I feel like watching Dragon Ball Z,
Kazuya: MUWAHAHA, Kakaroto... you will never defeat me.
Chizuru: Kaaaame...
Kazuya: uh?
Chizuru: Haaameeeee...
Kazuya: There is no way...
Chizuru: h..
(what will it happen between these two? we will see on the next episode!)

Wish this story was told from Chizuru's point of view. It's frustrating reading Kazuya's thought process.

Fed-Kun's army
woah did Reiji really include fanart in this chapter? that's super cool of him

Users who are viewing this thread