Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 171 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?)

Aggregator gang
@Bestgirl_Ruka
I am sorry but no, QQ is waay better than this formulaic series. At least QQ has the ability to keep readers engaged by kept guessing who the 'promised' girl is and the continuous progress based on the already established characters from both MC and the girls really makes the development felt for the audience, albeit the rushed ending mind you.

Rent-a-gf meanwhile relies too much on the girls to carry the show until the film arc and it's not even doing it properly, mami is occasionally brought up to keep the readers engaged to the possible future conflict meanwhile chizuru is always kept to be the 'prize girl' that we all know will win from the start despite ruka's continuous nagging (ruka herself is obvious carbon copy of nisekoi's marika). Kazuya was given the chance of spotlight during film arc which he did wonderfully, the scene where he rushed in to play the movie when chizuru's grandma was dying is actually damn good.

But after all that, what does the author decided to do? Kazuya was still being kept as pathetic as he was in chapter 1 with no explanation whatsoever as if the ball move he did during the arc is just completely pointless and unmeaningful to the story. It was clear the author decided to drag this out to oblivion, what a shame.

@Nihilist1 Oh my god, you're right. I didn't notice until you mentioned it, but Ruka's totally a Marika copy-paste.
Still, Marika atleast had an actual reason to love the MC and she was way more hardworking for her love than Ruka (she was my 2nd fav Niskoi heroine)

@Bestgirl_Ruka
QQ is better (subjectively)
Sorry come again, who were the spoiled brats? (i forgot their names, seriously)
MC ends up choosing someone and it's not one of the spoiled brats. (fuutaro is the mc)
nino is the worst girl
miku is annoying
itsuki is so fat
ichika is manipulative (her character should have been developed differently)
yotsuba has an annoying voice actor and is often underlooked by watchers.
you choose, who would win?

@martyhil123

Gee thx for the spoiler 😅
I'm Anime only with QQ.
I dropped it after season 2 was announced.

They are all Brats. Spoiled rich kids.
Daddies little girls.
Nino has to be the brattiest of them all...i agree she is worstgirl.
Itsuki is going to be a BBW...but i prefer BBW.

If I'm choosing it is Miku.
Nothing is better than a quiet woman who tries hard.

Users who are viewing this thread