Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?) (Part 2)

This dude been paying her for at least 1.5 year, helped her fulfill her dream , goes to the same college, live in the same building, and Kazuya still can't act like they are at least friends now.

I'm not that person to ruin the mood but I fucking hate kazuya. Not only he didn't have any character development, he got worse in my opinion and the amount of progress that was reset until this point irritates me. I just hope that we get some solid progress without it turning to dust in under a chapter.

"What would my other client think"

Ok just fuck off Mizuhara ... You are as bad as Kazuya ... You like him but you do everything to slow the progress ... Fuck off

How is he supposed to make a move on you when you keep call him as a client, when deep down, you don't consider him as a client at all ...

Bruh what I hate most is how fucking loud this guy is. I picture his loud ass shouting everything (because he is) and how disturbing he must be to everyone around him, let alone the person's ears he's bursting with his Abraham Lincoln freeing the slaves speech ass booming with every sentence. Mf be like "NO ILL FIND A PLACE YOU JUST HOLD ON!" like bro calm tf down

At this point, the author just want to keep dragging this series. The storyline goes back to square one again . This series become a cash grab.The whole making the movie arc became meaningless.I actually prefer the short hair girl because she had the balls to confess to this simp .Mizuhara on the other hand chickened out to confess to this simp. But hey I read this series for free so I should not complain
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 2/10 without any biases

172 chapters - "What will my other clients think?"
Are you fkin kidding me?! Fuck this shit, I m done.

Can't believe we're getting restaurant ads, nothing wrong about that I just find it weird

@BizarreShit This is my exact thought process at the moment. I see people talking about the anime and I am biased because of this manga. They don't understand the frustration of going this deep with no progression lol

Users who are viewing this thread