Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?) (Part 2)

the snail pacing of this manga just kills me every time. But I still come back for more.

@JakalDX
So they called focaccio but it's a simple focaccia.
Sorry i wrote meat but I meant steak.
I took a look at the saizeriya and i saw that they have typical Italian dishes and others always Italian but made in Japanese style... I understood the meaning of those names.
Thanks for the info.

So ... What happened between Mami's meeting with Kazuya's grandmother? Still waiting for what will come out of this meeting.

Dex-chan lover
@faker10726
he author mentioned this many times before that she is underaged. So stop blaming Kazuya for everything..he is not a pedo
Stop using words meaning of which you don't even know. Open dictionary and check definition of "pedophile ". Not a single pedophile in the world will even look at Ruka.
And even her "underage" status is in question at this moment, cause she is now at least 16 or even older, and depending on region and other factors age of consent in Japan is 13-18. They currently raising lower limit to 16 y.o. And irl nobody cares about this after 16-17. As if It's not like half of the highschool girls all over the world have college and university boyfriends, yeah.

Man, this has turned into a simp comedy! MC is like a clown worshipping his untouchable sass queen!

eh, it's a fine chap I guess.. I still can't handle Kazuya screaming every chapter tbh, I got used to his oversimp moves, but him screaming every chapter.. it grinds me gears

I understand Kazuya getting nervous, but why does he have to scream? I just hope next time when they are on a date, whether as a client or not, Kazuya overreaction would be lessen or let him act like how he was when he's with Sumi.

@Bestgirl_Ruka It seem you are not paying enough attention then ... The way she act toward him when Kazuya is not around clearly shows that she like him ... Like closing the door and sitting in front of her door after talking to him, and smiling while thinking about him ... Those kind of moment clearly shows that she started to develop feeling for him ...

@Chainsmoka if only she could tell him the truth next chapter after a few drinks, maybe kazuya would then stop simping for nothing, even chizuru start being awkward cause of the amount money kazuya spend on her even though there nothing to get for him

Users who are viewing this thread