Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?) (Part 2)

@Bestgirl_Ruka It's been crystal clear for ages now that she does not consider him as just a client anymore. There's a sea of feelings for him under that shell. What are you just skimming the entire manga? Or are you in denial? Just look at her. She started having feelings for him a little bit before the ferry ride, which is why she felt sick because she has never had feelings for anyone else before in her life.

Dex-chan lover
Leaving aside that Kazuya is a pathetic piece of trash, I want to say that Mizuhara is a fucking horrible date. She behaves like a bitch. Everything she spouts is defensive or aggressive. If someone acts like that with you on a date you should tell her to fuck off and leave.

@Reiito

Chizuru seems like a blunt person.
If she liked Kazuya she would have told him by now.
They have known each other and been going on the fake ass dates for almost 2 YEARS.
Even when he asked her to lunch her immediate response was "No. What would my other clients think?"

She sees him as a CLIENT. No physical attraction. He's not funny. He's not rich. Not good looking.

WHY would she be attracted to him?
Every time he is in her presence she is annoyed with him, when she isnt in her Fake GF mode.
Why would SHE be attracted to HIM?
Am i missing something?

@Shepard20

Oh you know it.
Mangaka has been dropping the ball on all the recent ARCs.
All that buildup about the movie production and literally the premier was 2 pages long, and none of the side characters showed up, besides Ruka.
Total letdown. No comedy. Just MC being Frazzled around FeMC.
Then he builds up a Hot Spring trip with Ruka, take a month long break, then drops a one page fake spring bath house Non-Arc.
Now we got this would be "Drunken Arc" which could have so many possibilities, like Harem shenanigans(the other girls showing up), or
a drunken confession, but i'm betting its going to be a Dud just like the other Arcs.
Reiji is mentally done with this Manga.
😕

Before reading this manga you have to be mentally prepared to expect nothing, just waiting to see how this ends, if there's more bs maybe I'll drop it.

That seals the deal. I am no longer a Kanojo Okarishimasu fan. I’ve been a manga reader since 2019 and a fan since 2020. I officially will not be reading this manga from now on nor will I watch the anime on tv ever again. I’m going to read some Domestic na Kanojo 'cause Sasuga Kei knows how to write a harem manga .

Ya'll know where this is going right? A drunk girl being bold to a guy she likes secretely.

But srsly tho, I swear, you don't see any chapters without kazuya complimenting chizuru. Like, whyyyy.... That's too much simping.

@Bestgirl_Ruka
"Am i missing something?"

You missed everything that happend in the recent chapters ... She is not blunt ... She act like she is.

"She sees him as a CLIENT. No physical attraction. He's not funny. He's not rich. Not good looking."

The fuck you think Chizuru is ? A Gold Digger ?
Chizuru already started to like him, when he helped her to make the movie for her grandma. When her grandma passed away and after Kazuya tried to cheer her up. She was alone at her house and was talking to her grandma about Kazuya while laughing, telling her gandma how cleansed she felt thanks to Kazuya (go read chapter 166). You think she will think about a client and talk about a "client" to her deceased grandma, in such a private moment and important moment ?
As you can see in that chapter 166, she say's "He is not my bf, And i am just a RentalGf. .... BUT ... I am unfit as a professional" This line from her, shows that she put her work before her emotions. That's why she is in denial at the moment. Also just look at the last page ... She is literally smilling while thinking about him ? The fuck you think this mean ?

"Why would she be attracted to HIM ?" You have your anwser now, because she knows who he is, and she know he care for her deeply.
"Every time he is in her presence she is annoyed with him" That's because, it's how she interacted with him when she first met him, she can't change her attitude. She just act like a variant of a tsundere. If she truly was annoyed by him she won't think of him when she is alone and she won't smile while thinking about him either. She care for him ...

Also there is other moment that shows that she don't see him as CLIENT. Like the moment she was searching for a "good" gift for him. Sure you give gift to client right ? ...

You are in a huge denial right now if you think Chizuru don't have feeling for him ... She might didn't have any feeling for him before, but now her feeling are clear like water.

Also you don't need any big reason to fall in love with someone. If you are happy to be with them or feel at home. It's enough of a reason. And Chizuru said it herself. She felt cleansed when she cried in his arms.
Right now it's just a matter of time for her to finally put her feelings before her works.

"Even when he asked her to lunch her immediate response was "No, What would my other clients think?"
As i said before, she put her work before her feeling. And she is not aware that he loves her.(look at chapter 170 page 17) She kept thinking about what Yaemori told her. Yaemori told her that Kazuya loved her. And Chizuru said "no he don't i already asked him". This show's that Chizuru isn't aware of his real feeling that's why she didn't hesitate to say "No", but because she is still curious about what "Yaemori" told her, she ended up accepting his request to have a chance to verify if he does have feeling for her.
You should pay more attention to what is shown during the chapters.

@Reiito

She sees him as a client.
Who dates a guy for Almost 2 years without so much as a peck on the cheek? 😢
Shit, at least Mami gave up some mouf action.

Besides, all 3 of the side girls have a stronger CONNECTION with him.

Chizuru is Worstgirl if you think about it.
She is expensive, Mean, and does not hesitate to belittle him.

Honest question Reiito:
If you were MC and FeMC were stringing you along for almost 2 years without any progress beyond hand holding,
would you think she loves you or is just your friend?

@Bestgirl_Ruka
"Who dates a guy for Almost 2 years without so much as a peck on the cheek?"
Chizuru didn't love him before ... so those two years were just work for her. And those date for 2 years were fake dates. There is no physicial contact like kiss on the cheek during Fake dates, that's in the contract. She only started to have feeling for him recently. I already gave you proof for that.

"If you were MC and FeMC were stringing you along for almost 2 years without any progress beyond hand holding,
would you think she loves you or is just your friend?"
Again, look at the context, she just did her job of Rental GF. She was sure that he didn't have any feeling for her, and she tought that he had Ruka for him. And i can't expect her to notice my love, because i was the one that told her "I don't love you" when she asked the question. (Kazuya did that). So you can't say she were stringing you along, because for her, she didn't even know your feelings.
You can only say that someone is stringing you, if said person know that you have feelings for her, but knowing that, keep "stringing" you ...

Users who are viewing this thread