Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

If he says no, I'm done. If he laughs it off with one hand behind his head or stretches out both his hands and says no way, i'm done.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the atmosphere of the conversation, this wont be a confession. Either this will be a dud or this could be something that will lead to a confession, but next chapter wont be a confession for sure

Fed-Kun's army
I wish he would ask " how do you feel/ think about me" now that shes tipsy/ border line drunk next chapter.

" I love you." passes out *

>.<

If the MC doesn’t confess right this fucking instant, I’ll experience pain so intense that not even a virgin maiden being speared by a goddamned imperial guard leman russ battle tank’s main cannon would.

Bro I swear the MC is so degenerate, finding drunken girls cute and masturbates to shower sounds of the next door neighbor. fucking hell, what a creepy virgin. I'm only following this to see what bullshit the author is gonna pull to make it look ok for the FMC to go out with this creepy mother fucker.

Dex-chan lover
THIS FKING HACK STILL WANT TO DRAG THIS SERIES AFTER 170 CHAPTERS ARE YOU FUCKNG SERIOUS?

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to find out what bullshit excuse the author will come up with next chapter

Im pretty sure something generic will happen, like something among her not remembering what happened cuz’ she was drunk or the mc chickening out. The author is just dragging the series out instead of finishing it with a beautiful ending while he still can. Hope he makes the correct decision this time.

Users who are viewing this thread