Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

cock blocked twice in the same chapter LMAOO i hate this manga so much and i hate myself because i wont drop it

Bro im tired of the bullshit love story
This is a fucking harem not a damn romance
Yet where the fuck has sumi been this entire time
Ruka?!
MAMI
But no we have to spend all our time with kazutrash and fuckin chizuru who can't make up her damn mind

Kibeeee aghhhh, not you my boy.

All the people that are hating on kazuya, are you okay? He did what he needed to do, if it wasnt fot kibe or the waitress he would have told he loves her; some people have null reading comprehension.

Dex-chan lover
Well unlike many lot here,i am pretty pleased with developments frm chizuru,although mami the thot is coming back ,thats alright fr now , confession in a restaurant doesn't happen anyways, but kazuya was pretty determined their, well,i m sure way too many ppl would disagree with me,but oh well,with chizuru not even realising her feelings ,without experiencing jealousy and want ,would probably reject him, only to go after him later,which might not be so well recieved

at least she knows now??? she’s not stupid, she knows what he was gonna say. so, at least on her side, she’ll start acting differently and hopefully realize that she also likes him?? idk this is agonizing i just want them to be together already, the author is such a tease 😭

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy I can’t wait for chapter 200th where she’ll tell him she did hear him and knows he loves her until another 50 chapters and she’ll confess... wait or maybe grandma problems who’s to say

Double-page supporter
He actually confessed and she heard him... Im happy but cant shake the Feeling that that something random will come up so we cant move forward

Owh!
Finally a little progress. I hope it only goes forward and not backwards.

Dex-chan lover
I almost threw my tablet out of the window, do we still have 100 chapters left or something? ;-;

Double-page supporter
i see this as an absolute win in my book... he finally said it (even tho it had the ending cut by kiba's arrival... thanks kiba :mad: ) and she heard it... so the ball is on mizuhara's hands now... hopefully she will move faster than him and do something about the current situation.

for everyone complaining every single chapter... why are you still here every week being some of the first commenting. LMAO xD
i dont think you hate it as much as you think, otherwise you wouldnt just bother to come read AND comment on every darned chapter.

if you actually think this chapter is good your a dumbass. this chapter was fucking terrible and this manga is just getting dragged out. this dogshit ass manga is getting dropped unless he confesses, she confesses, and they get together by next chapter

Finally progress but no doubt something with mami will come up and we’re gonna have to wait 100 chapters until more progress 😢

Always the same. At least she heard what he said, so it's a progress. Regardless, I'm a little tired of this.

Users who are viewing this thread