Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

I'LL FUCKING TAKE IT, ANY PROGRESS IS GOOD PROGRESS

Also wait Mami's coming back uh oh

I'm fukkin' pissed that happenstance got in the way again. He can't keep doing it. He can't keep getting away with it. Miyama has to write something happening in this manga sooner or later.

I don't care if it's all bitterness and sunk-cost as this point; I'll see you all next week.

Fuckin shit, it's time for our Mami arc fuck,they better force them together here or the next chance they'll get is 100+ chapters more(and that's pretty long)

Holy shit, My best girl mizuhara is going about to do something. Can't wait to see. hoping that nothing will change about her feelings.

... dead space ... delay ... cockblocking ... irrational hesitation ... misunderstandings ...
shake and repeat 174 times

it feels like we have gotten absolutely nowhere for 173 chapters and then when we finally start to get to something, miyajima is just like haha got ur nose, you really thought i was gonna give you what you wanted huh?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS MANGA MAN

Yet I still come back every week god damn it I can’t get away from this dumpster fire

Square-Simple.png

I knew somebody was going to interrupt 💩
Now what? 200 more chapters until they sort it out?

Fuck.

Can we PLEASE just get ONE confession scene that doesn't get interrupted. This trope was annoying 100 chapters ago, it's seriously getting ridiculous now.

Aggregator gang
Psych. But everyone know chizuru aint ready to answer yet. If her feelings dont mature enough she'll just reject kazuya straight on. Think about it, if you have a real boyfriend how can she keep on doing about her rental biz comfortably. Unless she's that much of a professional. Kazuya would probably just go along with it.

Bottom line is, breaking that question and responding to it actually will have a huge impact on the course of their lives. I don't mind waiting for the perfect timing, as long as im still alive to see it xD

Users who are viewing this thread