Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

He actually had the balls to say it! And she heard about it! That's a huge step in the right direction. No misconceptions, no doubts, no nothing. F***ing finally! They might ke some time to talk about it and sort it out, but at least all cards are on the table.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, if we can somehow Thanos snap every character in the manga besides him and her, stop all the trains, and get rid of fireworks, we'll get our confession and ending!

I am droping this .... i'l might come back in 50chatper. But nothing will change ... That's how shit the writing is in this shit ...

See... I could go for some actually after relationship spice/ drama, BUT WE WON'T GET THERE IF THEY CAN'T GET IT TOGETHER! 😖

What have I done to deserve this? This guy finally takes matters in hand and tells her, yet Author decides to bitchslap us with Kibe comin from underground somewhere...I hope we will get a latent respond and not „you said that right?“ „ahaha, of course not!“

we were so close we were less then a inch away 2 diffrent times this chapter how much longer Is this going to go on... I cant stop reading because I got to know but this absolute hell

If you made it this far and complain, you are dumb, not the author. We waited over 150 chapters for him to make a move. Now he's properly confessed. If you waited 174 chapters to come to the conclusion "this manga sux," then there is something seriously wrong with you. By all means, criticize the current chapter, but from my point of view, we've been waiting for romance to advance for ages and now it's finally happening, so it is suprising to me how negative the comments are.

@Galactus159 : I don't exactly disagree with you, but the way this manga/anime relates to people is through a lot of really awkward and uncomfortable moments, (such as your close friend barging in at the precise moment that you finally mustered up the courage to tell her you love her.)

Now that all that Mizuhara and Kaz should have needed was another minute alone for them to decide to go in private and finish this very important conversation, our cliffhanger for the week is that Kaz is headed straight for a meeting with Mami, who's been on the backburner but who also wants nothing more than to mess Mizuhara and Kaz up kinda like she wants to mess everything up for everybody.

It's a mess, and that perpetual mess is why we all keep coming back for more. Some of us are just more clear-eyed about it than others.

@Revenant62 Basically this is my version of shitty reality TV. It's still leagues better than actually watching shitty reality TV so here I am reading shitty reality manga. As long as I'm having fun it's fine I guess

Users who are viewing this thread