Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 175 - The Girlfriend and the Sigh

Welcome to another "complains about mc being a wuss/no character development" comment section.

and the comment section of people whining about people whininng
I follow the series but I pretty much stopped reading the text. I just skim it for many volumes now

How is he so confident with things concerning Mami but crumbles in every imaginary situation with Chizuru

Are things finally happening? Is the Mami timebomb about to go off? And why is the dumbfuck MC saying he loves Mizuhara but then gets all red in the face over Mami? Fucker just can't commit.

Can’t say I don’t like this manga, I enjoyed binging it up till this point. One thing that irritates me is the lack of focus on Chizuru. I’d like a little more insight into her thoughts and not the usual 1 page pictures of her looking dismayed or in deep thought like in this chapter. It’s become repetitive and honestly we could go without it, it doesn’t add anything substantial or note worthy other than she’s thinking about Kazuya, which there’s no surprise there. Oh well, hopefully this next arc delves into Mami a bit more because her actions to this point don’t make much sense. Hoping for the best👍🏾

We all started loving this manga, but at this point, we all just want to jump to the ending ಠ︵ಠ

I seen "shit's about to go down" too many times. at this point it's just a manga with people being dumb, so dumb that it makes me think that the author is a creepy pervert who jacks off to shower sounds. I completely stopped following the story when the MC jacked off to the sounds of shower.... I can't support a character who is this degenerate. He might as well be a dog at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread