Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 175 - The Girlfriend and the Sigh

other readers here are irritated to the point of hating it but still end up reading it up till now

whaaa....

Double-page supporter
let's see what happends this time i guess ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ , apart from all the pacing and event issues , i absolutly love the art style in page 21

Supporter
@Jawdinn You a b*tch if you're hating but still reading. Like take your masochism somewhere else.

Considering it applies just as much to "I hate seeing criticism of things I like" as it does to "Criticism of things I like", this is arguably the equivalent of the infamous
"Next commenter is gay"
"just saying"

i swear on my life if that bitch tries anything, i'm literally gonna cut her tits off . . .

Kazuya has more dating experience than at least 90% of Mangadex readers.

"He Is SuCh a SImP" - mangadex user who never felt touch of woman before

@Sekijou23 no its just the fact that ive been in more relatonships then him and im 15. Its actually embarassing reading comments like yours because 9x/10 they are most likely talking about themselves💀

@Sekijou23 i didnt ask u to believe me i just find it hard to believe that you aren't referencing yourself in you saying "kazuya has more dating experience than 90% of mangafdex readers"💀💀

@satoneh because i don't see a reason to when you're going around proclaiming how much girls you allegedly dated just because kazuya doesn't act like a chad romcom mc and his development being realistically slow.
Otherwise why continue reading if you're just gonna complain about kazuya existing.

@Sekijou23 realistically slow ?? 170+ chapters of the same repeated mistakes is realistic to you ??
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread