Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 175 - The Girlfriend and the Sigh

@Ragegamer334
Trial run with Ruka started on october 31st 2017, and the party is on oct. 25th 2018. Both dates are in universe).
Either Kazuya leaves the party more confident because she saw Chizuru turning Umi off again which gives him the resolve he needs to end things with Ruka (best and ideal scenario), or else he sees Umi doing something bold to Chizuru, jumps to conclusions, runs away without watching the full picture, misunderstandings happen, Kazuya stops seeing Chizuru out of being hurt and starts to hang out with Ruka due to that. (drama scenario to develop Chizuru's part by making her realize she could lose Kazuya if she isn't a bit more honest with him).
Just waiting for the best outcome, although a bit of drama would be necessary to develop things. Chizuru is starting to realize her feelings and doing little things to strengthen them, so i think there's gonna be a rough, but constant learning curve from now on

FUCK UMI EVERYONE HATES UMI. N mami is a little clown ass bitch murmurmurmurmur. Fuckin 3 brain cell havin salty ass hoe.

@S0viet_Noob
Kazuya won't give up? What was he doing before he found out that Chizuru's plan to quit being a rental girlfriend fell through? Kazuya won't despair? What do we see him doing in his room every few chapters? A Chizuru x Kazuya relationship won't endure the test of time. Where will that leave Kazuya?
Collapsing for space:
As for my analogy, I concede that it was a rather poor analogy, but my point of communication still stands. Ruka/Sumi are like combination locked doors that will tell Kazuya the passcode to unlock the door. Chizuru is like a regular combination locked door. He can brute force either the door, or the passcode, but it will be a lot of wasted time and effort. With life changing the combinations every so often, eventually Kazuya will either begin to despair, or will seek temporary solace in places away from Chizuru.

Despite our differences, I am glad to have had our exchanges as we both seemed to have learned from each other.

After the sort of night I had last night, I am hoping Kaz will have a much better day than I am having! (Hint, hint, Mizuhara!)

Group Leader
@Kitarp06 agree I don't even think she slept with other guys she doesn't look like that she definitly obssed with this no good mc I mean weired kind lol

@kenkenlanang I mean, you do realize that she's been obsessed about him not dating anyone for about 2 years, right? And not once has she showed she loved him, but rather that she resents him way too much for some reason. Unless he truly did something horrible, I'm thinking she's gotta be mentally ill.

Group Leader
looking not for a translator or text setter etc. but just to be located in japan?

I guess that makes sense with the lockdown lately in japan. They recently peaked out at 6.5k a day in january

Users who are viewing this thread