Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 177 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 2)

@Chiibihime
There is a difference between not being possessive and being treated like a pet dog.

I don't know if you know this, if someone have introduce me to a new group of people, I would say "hello my name is *name* and nice to meet you* and proceed to perform the culturally appropriate greeting (bow or handshakes), or at least expect the the person introducing me to help me greet said group of people. Because If I was introducing someone, I would give the person the time to properly introduce their self, I'm not an asshole who just ignores the person who I INVITED and make them feel unwanted.

@ammatrax
It's impressive how little you understand about this story and both the MCs after reading 177 chapters. Good job!
"And I agree with you, they are not compatible with each other ": This is the funniest shit I have read here in a while. Disregarding that statement being incorrect, it's kinda amazing you think the author would write a romance about two people who would be inherently incompatible with each other. Kazuya and Chizuru's characters are written in such a way that they add to each other in areas the other lacks while also being similar in places.

@Bestgirl_Ruka

I am not hating you btw so please do not block me lol.
Sure I might sound up tight but I still want to hear opinions from other perspective and see what they think about this godforsaken dragged out manga. That's why I try to avoid insulting people because its just manga at the end of the day, im here to having interesting debates/discussion.
If you think my rant about this manga is ridiculous, I don't blame you.

I don’t think umi is an evil/ bad guy , but it’s obvious he’s aiming for chizuru and I’m pretty sure is gonna end up talking to kazuya to persuades him that indeed he doesn’t fit in the world chizuru live and it will probably be better for the both of them ( chizuru and kazuya ) if he step aside and stop pursuing her , because uni is not blind and probably know that kazuya is a big simp in love with chizuru. That chapter was pretty good in the way that it’s show how incompatible kazuya and chizuru are they lives in fucking différents worlds and kazuya doesn’t fit in the one of chizuru and he is even pretty much scared when he try to be . I really think kazuya should not end up with chizuru at this point and start growing as a man .

@YouAllDumb

I'd like you to show me where I don't understand the situation here with comments or rant.
And I am not accepting that the MC should accept being treated like a dog or the MC not maturing and still doing that creepy commentary of the FeMC.

@ammatrax
I wasnt talking about you. My fault.

@quanbe
Exactly. I feel like Umi is more compatible with Chizuru.
Kaz isnt even in the same world as her. Its a total mismatch.
It would make sense if this was a Coming of Age story a la "500 DoS"

@ammatrax
"And I am not accepting that the MC should accept being treated like a dog":

Who is? Chizuru? Because she wanted him to accompany her to a party? Because she got dragged away by someone "she knows", to talk about something with a group of people? Because she was literally just gone for 5 minutes while part of that time was spent getting them both food? She even apologized for being dragged away like that.

This is not a fault about the MC not maturing. This is Kazuya dealing with his self-confidence issues. Issues like those don't just go away! And it's likely, Kazuya's self-confidence issues will stay with him till the end of this series and always be a part of him. You don't simply get over something like that. Grow up and and learn that people can be different.

@Bestgirl_Ruka
I think you lost it. Go sleep.

What does compatibility have to do with a peck on the cheek? Are you smoking, or drunk? If you're talking about compatibility, you're talking about it within the context of their personality/character. You gave me a good laugh.

I think all boys must go thru a great breakup before they can become a Man.
And I'm not talking that month-long stint with Mami.

@YouAllDumb

They arent compatible.
I dont see how you are coming to that conclusion.

@YouAllDumb

"And I am not accepting that the MC should accept being treated like a dog":
I mean it terms of the general interactions of this "story", not just this party.

"Kazuya's self-confidence issues will stay with him till the end of this series and always be a part of him":
Then there is no point in the story progression then, and tbh I do agree with you because all I see from the manga was mostly degenerate and perverted commentary from the MC about the FeMC and that disgusting masturbation to the shower sounds.

And telling me to grow up is pretty childish of you, maybe you need to tell that yourself. I am here to comment and debate/discuss about the manga without attacking anyone and yet here you are insulting me because you don't agree with my perspective.

My bet is either Umi is a bad guy or a nice guy.

Bad guy: He wants Chizuru obviously and for that he will create a scene or tell him somehow, that he’s not good enough for her.

Nice guy: He wants to push their relationship by being the bad guy

What I don’t get at this point is, that Kazuya is a producer and that’s not too shabby. The author takes literally EVERY chance to degrade him to the lowest, as if his life was meant to be. If the author one day starts hentais, NTR will be his favorite type ngl

@ammatrax
> "I still don't like the MC [but] I believe he should be given some slack since he did tried his best, and now this bitch is putting him in an uncomfortable situation to what? brood? tsundere? oh fuck off..."

Chizuru's actions are becoming increasingly baffling, as well as inconsiderate. I don't understand how people will excuse her actions, at this point, they're reprehensible. Who leaves a friend, much less a potential love interest alone at a party? At least introduce them to a few of your friends before wondering off.

@YouAllDumb
How are Chizuru and Kazuya compatible? Their long term goals are incompatible, their way they communicate is incompatible, Chizuru doesn't even fulfill Kazuya as well as most of the other women in the series. If you just like the Kazuya x Chizuru ship, that's fine. Or maybe you just want to see the series end, and the Kazuay x Chizuru ship seems to be the fastest means to that end and still be somewhat satisfying, then that's also understandable. However don't be blind to Chizuru's misdeeds.

Some people are wayy too offended by the little things chizuru does.......calm down man and just chill......this is not a manga you wanna get too attached to

@startwindowsnormally Listen mate, the actions Chizuru did was nothing but pretending to be a total dick, but its been evident that she hides her emotions, and bruh, Kazuya has already referred her as the "perfect girlfriend" a number of times now, we've seen a lot of scenes where Chizuru got jealous of Ruka.

@YareYareDazeen I know write? We need to see how the movie came out, because if it was even remotely good, I feel like Kazuya should be at least well known in that circle. I mean, he produced it almost singlehandedly with very little money to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread