Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 177 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Um... let's eat?
Ok.

Kazuya is having a great time there 😂

Supporter
What was actually said:
@paruparo when is this thing gonna fucking end.
i gotta stop getting invested in shitty manga

@bildom @paruparo If you think this is "shitty manga," then why are you reading it?

@peanutskin @bildom lol I see this "retort" so many times in so many mangas.

Sometimes people have already invested time and emotion in the series, and just want to see it to its completion, is it so hard to understand? The series started off with a really interesting premise and first arc, so people were hooked. Another reason is the FMC is such a good character, people want to see her getting a good ending. But that is not gonna happen any time soon at this rate.

What a certain group wanted to hear so they could complain about it, but no one said: "I'm going to drop this manga!"

So we won't have to hear them again this week, right? Wrong.
@Boomergeist I see people are still whining about the story being slow instead of just dropping it like they say they will every week.

Y'all are doing this to yourselves at this point. Miyajima's gonna do as he will and none of you can stop him. Y'all want a real shit show that's worth complaining about? Go read Prison School. Lord knows that shit was a fucking waste.

@Whatever0501 Geez. Every week there’s this “I can’t handle this shit anymore, I’m dropping this, waste of time.” Hahaha! Just do it already. Cry babies. 🤣

I’m just gonna enjoy every ounce of this. Hope we can get Mami again for some drama but I think Umi will do for now. Hahaha!

@andrmnh @Whatever0501 @Boomergeist theyre just background noise at this point tbh.

People will shit on us for gatekeeping this series but for those who know exactly what type of manga this is knows how to not make a big deal about the pacing and the author's intent.

We just wanna read about our dumb college boi and his girlfriends in peace

At least this week, you didn't get even one real "I'm going to drop this" before you imagined an entire group of assailants to beat up on. All because one of your own people, looking for an excuse, actually started begging someone to say it... and was gently criticized for it.

Aggregator gang
@startwindowsnormally That's a pretty good summary of how I feel about this. I almost feel like this story is how someone who doesn't actually understand what makes a good relationship would write what they think makes a good relationship.

It's all overt gestures and secret feelings, these huge moments that make Chizuru catch feels for Kazuya, but they have no basic connection and have horrible communication problems. I feel like you can count on one hand the number of genuine, normal conversations these two have had in the entire 177 chapters. It's just not very believable, which has been disappointing.

I'll keep reading because the art is really good, and I want to see how it ends, but it sure is becoming more and more of a slog.

Group Leader
@supersaiyandoyle you are so wrong
netorare- means cucklodary useally female chacter one that close the main male character get blackmailed, rape or hypnotyse by another guy and in the end girl brake down and keep loving the other guy D
netori- means mc is the one doing stealing he steal another guys girl sometimes through blackmail or most of times when female lead aren't satsfiyed with their lover
netorase-means main male lead for some weired reason can't get it off so he decided to lend his lover to another guy most of the times girl agree to it and sometimes has mutual acceptence from both lover and another guy that's going to have sex with mc's lover ( best example would be Marina's cuckloading report it's a game ) [ I probably have grammer errors ]
Also cheating isn't netorare I see plenty those two misunderstanding

can the mc just dissapear and this manga become a yuri with the other girls? it would be perfect then

This series is very comfortable to read each week. Story is just the right amount of cringe and thirst trap to make you come back for more and the characters develop slowly enough that you can just get invested in the situations. Don't really mind the fact the MC completely lacks self awareness or basic conversational skills, or that the FMC is a shell of a person 99% of the time, it's fun to watch their shitty personalities be chipped away a little every week

So bringing back Mami for a chapter was pure bait to convince us something was going to happen, wasn't it?

Cant really blame him in this chapter, ive been in that situation as well - ya know the being at a party filled with HOT people for the first time. Shit is very daunting, and as we know MC is borderline autistic at times. Or at the very least, has little to no conversational skills

Fed-Kun's army
I relate to this on a spiritual level xD. Going in a high-class party like that only knowing the one who invited you, zero fashion sense, an unsociable ass, and shy af. I would rather die than go through that experience again lol.

Users who are viewing this thread