Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 177 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 2)

@HalfCanadian This party was put together by Umi for Mizuhara to celebrate the movie. But the problem is MC was invited to that party where the only person he knows is Mizuhara while everyone else is some bigshot name.

I agree it's an accomplishment that he made the movie, but compared to everyone else there an indie movie producer is literally a joke, especially since he needed Umi to market the movie for it to work.

@ammatrax

I really don't see any of those scenarios happening. In fact I'd even say those won't happen. This series doesn't have that many of the typical romance troupes and frankly I think that's was makes it cool.

Also, calm the fuck down.

I don't get why people are predicting some sort of NTR route from this. It's like the reader only focuses on watching how looser can Kazuma become without paying attention to how other main character behaves and developes.
Despite Kazuma's being hard with his own feelings, Chizuru understands him. At this point she knows how he is, actually she said it at the beginning of this episode "I'm sorry about this, you don't know any of these people". She felt he was overwhelmed, rightfully so.

The fact that she decided to stay with him, despite the powerful people who can have a good interest in her around, I found it really cute.
Even in a place like that, he looks like a looser. Put yourself into his shoes, he's standing in a place where everything has nothing to do with your life or your circle. It sucks, but despite everything she's still around. Umi knows this but he can't understand why.
I mean, we've seen how Chizuru is when someone has an interest with her and she doesn't give a damn, it was actually very explicit in the first episodes of this manga. And, besides hearing Kazuma's true feelings from the distance, she's still around. I'd be pissed if that changes after all we've been through.

If I can predict something about this story, it would is a message of superation from someone who's afraid of everything.
Still, so many loose ends, we haven't seen Ruka in a while, and Mami's come back wasn't that big of a deal, at least just yet.

Beautiful art and character designs, it’s such a shame it’s brought down by the shitty story and terrible progression, they should remove the romance tag

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh yeeesss

let the hate flow..

it's always interesting when visiting this Manga comment section

Supporter
@ zz3p1c5n1p3r The way the suthor acts like he knows about fashion always gets me

Someone did a pretty good interview (subtitled when not English) with author, there was a link in previous chapter thread. At one point he shows off a fashion magazine and brags (!?) about how he straight-up copied that outfit. 😅

when is this thing gonna fucking end.
i gotta stop getting invested in shitty manga

well that was boring. Same as always I guess. We already know Kazuya is a puss and we already know Chizuru is pretty... STOP FORCING IT HOLY HELL. The story is so slow man its dumb and i know its going to get somewhere but every week its just not trying to pick up pace its just continuing at this slow and boring pace. Theres nothing wrong with having many chapters, if the writing is good then by all means tell as much story as you want, but my god theyre not even dating for real yet (also not really a whole bunch of chemistry) and were about to hit 180 chapters. Thats actually dumb for a ROMANCE manga. I guess when it means “rent a girlfriend” it means that.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu-.... No progress this time. Even its awkward for me to get the feeling with kazuya stuck in there alone.. ugh, that was so awkward just to read it.

Supporter
Awesome end to this arc: Kazuya turns into his mirror opposite, and channels an old Garth Brooks song.

Probable ending to this arc: as written by this author: Kazuya snivels his way through it, Chizuru tries to stand up for him, he flees to show how brave he is in not hurting her reputation with the presumed big shots, Ruka shows up worried because he called out sick (out of fear he couldn’t get the day off if he had honestly asked), she tries to comfort him in a way that anyone with a spine would clearly accept or clearly reject (but this is K, so count on him letting her stay the night but do nothing), in the morning she tells off Chizuru, first one then the other tells him to man up, he pathetics his way out of it, and they both feel bad for him.

Anyone with life experience in this area can tell you that “being pitiful” is one of the least sexually attractive traits there is, but don’t count on that being true here.

@bildom lol I see this "retort" so many times in so many mangas.

Sometimes people have already invested time and emotion in the series, and just want to see it to its completion, is it so hard to understand? The series started off with a really interesting premise and first arc, so people were hooked. Another reason is the FMC is such a good character, people want to see her getting a good ending. But that is not gonna happen any time soon at this rate.

I swear if Ruka randomly appears next chapter and ruins it ima be pissed 🙄😅

at this point, I just believe the author wants to earn a living like we all do. Hence Mizu and Kazu will not be together until the author has nth to write about. Maybe it will end with both of them getting married after separation.

Dex-chan lover
sad theyll never find happiness unless its axed. people would love to read them actually dating

Users who are viewing this thread