Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 177 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 2)

Contributor
Can someone please explain to thou what NTR means in this situation?
NTR means netorare, and netorare means a girl expressing affection to someone else, usually in a sexual manner. Netorase means actual cuckholdry, where the person who isn't receiving the attention wants it to happen and gets off on it.

Banned
I want Umi to rail Chizuru until she gets paralyzed. Maybe then Kazucuck will finally do something

KazuCHAD at it again. He’s very strong in front of her and ready to get her on his bed. I’m so excited for the next chapter !!

Oh oh. Umi Sucks.

There is no easter bunny
There is no toothfairy
And there is no chapter with kazuma not yelling about how beautiful mizuhara is

Double-page supporter
@Vaughn07 So just cause you don't like what others are saying in the comments they are fat fuck basement dwellers acting tough? Yet here you are acting tough by calling them names online way to contradict yourself idiot 🤦🏽‍♂️

I'll predict how will this go down... some stud (rightfully so) who also wants to get close to the FeMC would question why a "plain & lame MC" is hanging out with the FeMC, and the MC would just stand there and get hard from the insults (I think he's still in the closet) or say some stupid creep shit on how he likes to look at the FeMC for days.

Three things might happen:
The boring end - the FeMC will be a better man than the MC and stand up for the creepy MC
The Japanese end - the MC gets berated by the stud further and pulls the FeMC seductively while the FeMC is keeping silent
The Korean end - the FeMC will berate the MC instead on how a pussy he is because the MC is getting hard from the insults from the stud and just go out with the stud to make MC jealous

Seeing how mainstream "romance" mangas are (I've only read these mangas at the beginning and leave due to degeneration and look at the late chapters to see how much of a shit show these become), these are the common scenarios that happens

@ADende

Actually you are right, I think the author drew the FeMC to jack off to it. seeing it now, most of these chapters (after the death of the grandma) has no progress except for the creepy commentary on how pretty the FeMC is......
Geez, if he likes to jack off to her that badly he might as well create a hentai manga at this pointint

Thanks to MangaDex-sama, I can read this for free because no way in hell I would pay to read this degenerate piece of shit. And if anyone ask "why are you here then", because I wanna see how much of a shit show the author can make this, its like sports accident videos, shit is disturbing but I cant look away.

Fed-Kun's army
art is gorgeous but mizuhara got that "Welcome to the Ballroom" neck in the last full spread

Users who are viewing this thread