Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 177 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 2)

tfw Kazuya is only an unbearable character because we are subjected to seeing every single on of his absolutely retarded thoughts 😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Can. This. Fucking. Mangaka. Stop. Making. The. MC. Simp. Over. Mizuhara. Every. Chapter?

We fucking get it. She's beautiful; amazingly beautiful. An angel that fell from heaven. We don't need a page comparing her to food or saying how beautiful she is EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Note: well at least after finishing this chapter and ignoring that annoying detail, I've got to admit I like how this relationship dynamic is somewhat fleshed out. At least personally I know what it feels like to be friends/SO with someone who seems to be living in a "different world", and it feels and looks like this.

"There is something I want to talk about" Is the most vague thing I've ever seen, but the only thing it leads me to is a cliffhanger. Watch a conversation spark next chapter but it will actually happen in 179👺

Honestly I thought Kazuya wasn't worthy of Chizuru but I remembered his one redeeming quality which seems extremely attractive to Chizuru which is his extreme passion like when he finds something or has something in mind he at least gives it 100% even if he totally sucks at it his heart is all the way in that's something you can't deny

Dex-chan lover
It looks like the author knows a lot about fashion.
OK, main topic is over. Let's see whether anything at all happened in "Mizuhara-is-awesome-and-I-am-no-match-to-her, ch. 177"... Hm... hm... alright, nothing as usual. Nice! Now I can have fun reading comments of annoyed people. Let's see... Yep, good as always.

Dex-chan lover
he's doing good, so far. i assume next chapter is where she says she's moving overseas for acting reasons.

I want to say looser but I know this kind of situation is hell on earth if you're an introvert.

Dex-chan lover
What's the author's intent here? To make the MC look like the biggest loser sperg? Realistically this can only end in NTR, cant it?

Dex-chan lover
PLS NTR CUCKZUYA PLS NTR CUCKZUYA PLS NTR CUCKZUYA PLS NTR CUCKZUYA PLS NTR CUCKZUYA

I actually enjoyed this one, they way he felt is pretty common in these kinda situations, I just felt it’s being way to obvious and cheap to go about it this way. She was obviously gonna come back and be with him, the other guy was gonna see them probably try something next chapter. Just too obvious

Well, I can understand his embarrassment in this chapter. This is very relatable when you face something new.

Users who are viewing this thread