Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 177 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
i am inviting you all to a party and forcing you to talk to women

Dex-chan lover
I am SO GOD DAMN TIRED OF SEEING THIS SERIES JUST SPEND SO LONG FAWNING OVER HOW CHIZURU LOOKS! We get it, you are so obsessed with her. Fuck... god.... damn... this series.

Double-page supporter
Hmmm next chapter is called "there's something I want to talk about " that could mean anything it could mean chizuru taking to simp kazuya or it could mean that other guy umi talking to him since he's looking at them guess we'll see

Aggregator gang
Another chapter of simping-Mizuhara..
another chapter of Kazuya-cringe...
Welp Reiji you got me.

okay we get it Chizuru is hot and you're in college yet have a spasm when you see strangers yet you manage to pull 4 baddies, 3 of them being from a rental girlfriend service now give us some progress, other than Chizuru deformed neck in the last few panels

Dex-chan lover
I’ll accept his cringe fest for this chapter. tbh it’s not easy to fit in at a party where you don’t belong, not much he could really do.

@Snidennn

ShutChoAssUp

He began this a Simp and will end it a Simp.
This is why the Manga will end with them realizing they are just friends.
Just watch the Reiji interviews.
He all but spells it out for you.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, ever since reading the Sumi spinoff, I've been reevaluating Kazuya as a character. I think this entire time he's just been trying his best and putting on a brave face despite the circumstances— if we didn't see every little thought bubble in his head it'd probably be a lot more bearable.

That being said, I mean, why not ask Chizuru to introduce him to people? He's in school for business administration, talking with a couple of those "fat guys" could net him an early job or internship for some experience. Think about your future, man!

Double-page supporter
Unpopular opinion: if you accept going a party and you dont know anyone, it is either commiting to socialize or being stuck by yourself. It is good to that Mizuhara is accompanying him and giving hi a peace of mind, bur still he need to step up his game and remain beside her and greet other people to know em. Harsh for the introverts but if like her that much is manageable.

Dex-chan lover
Only reason I still think they will get together is how open Chizuru can be with Kaz. She just seems so at ease around him to be herself.

I can only imagine being in an acting world there can be a lot of stress to put out a fake persona.

Aggregator gang
honestly chizuru is just way too good or kazuya, it literally makes 0 sense for her to get together with him.

Users who are viewing this thread