Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 177 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 2)

cant blame him lmao, i would be standing in the corner getting those free unlimited drinks. But if anything, I would go if the food was free, beautiful girls are just a bonus :3

Plain retarded. He’s a third-generation business owner of a wine and alcohol business. He should have a lot to talk about. But no, he’s just a fucking simp.

Dex-chan lover
Putting aside the usual annoying fawning over Mizuhara, this chapter wasn't bad, at least compared to what this manga has been lately. Kazuya feeling awkward in such an environment is understandable and Mizuhara going back to him to make him comfortable was nice. Now the only thing left is to hope that this arc will lead to the two of them becoming closer and not to some cheap drama to keep them apart.

@LightningMagnum : your reasoning here is literally the same as that a small business owner should feel comfortable and at home in a party set up by and for the CEOs and top executives of Apple, Microsoft, Google, etc.

gsh.jpg

finally a advance, i hate to wait every week. please the author in this arc their confirm their feeling

Anyone remember a few chapters ago when Chizuru asked the golden question? These comments exploded. One can only imagine what happens here on the chapter before the confession, better yet the chapter of.

@Zekyezz

😵

@UzukiP
Yep.
Reiji has completely given up on any semblance of a good story at this point.
He's just mailing in the final chapters now.

@YuukiG
Ok Doomer.
Sheesh
How about grabbing a few drinks and loosening up?

@andrmnh
@Whatever0501
Exactly
I just block them.
And guess who i see here every week as a blocked comment?
The same Autistic Peanut Gallery.
Of course i cant see their comments anymore but its just funny to me how they are the first people here commenting.
Prolly got notifications on their phone.

@ammatrax

But you arent a mind reader so...even if you were there you'd have no idea these 2 were into each other.
1-Their body language screams "Just Friends" or even worse "Just Co-Workers"
2-They are not compatible(at least I havent seen any evidence showing they are)...so why would you butt in and try to force something FOR them?

Thats not a friend.
You would be the Antagonist?

So wait...you dislike Mami, because she is doing what she feels is right to get her man, but if you were there you'd also interject yourself needlessly knowing you dont like the MC?
😵

This Manga has "500 Days of Summer" written ALL over it.

It's good he kept his mouth shut and didn't act really possessive over her because NEWS FLASH; WE GIRLS HATE THAT.

Also being stuck at a party where you don't know anyone REALLY SUCKS.

500 Days of Chizuru
🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj_48w1pfIk

Our boy is about to get his Heart ripped out.

@Bestgirl_Ruka

I'll interject myself out of spite tbh, nothing more (when I do this, I am doing this in the context having read the manga). and yes that is hypocritical but still (i'm kinda petty against this type of manga). 👿

And I agree with you, they are not compatible with each other and the author must be on crack to try to force these two characters together. it's almost like the author is jacking off low lives who think they can get a girl by acting like that degenerate.

I'm the antagonist? if I was interjecting myself maybe. But if I leave my "friend" for being inconsiderate even after having interactions similar to the manga, no I aint the antagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread