Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 177 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
@Fauchard I get your point, maybe she wanted to flaunt, but it's weird 'cause the guy already idolizes her.
Still dick move.

Dex-chan lover
I feel this manga is gonna drag on like "Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!" and people are gonna start dropping it and just reading a chapter every 3 months or so lol.

That's the look of a girl who wants to lose her virginity tonight. Don't mess that up you fucking coward blackhole.

I SWEAR, ON GOD, IF ANYONE OF Y'ALL START BADMOUTHING MY MAIN MAN HERE, I'LL FUCKING 1v1 YOU IN AN MMA CAGE, CHAMPIONSHIP ROUNDS!!

Enough with that bullshit power hunger you're looking for in an MC. The guy is relatable for an introvert who's trying his best, so fakoff!

Interesting chpater, this could lead to several things, mmmm what will happen...?

PD: If the pace of the story bothers you, stop reading it, and pick it up within a few months

I honestly love Mizuhara's character so much. For her to care so much for Kazuya, and to purposely seek him out when he feels awkward, she must really really care about him. Like fr. Kazuya is a good guy, but he's hopelessly awkward. That's honestly why his character is so relatable. Idk. There's nothing better than having someone you care about also care about you. I feel like they're finally starting to reach mutual ground with one another. PROGRESS. FINALLY.

What could happen next? I wonder what. Hopefully the plot will thicken soon, its getting boring to be teased all the time and this is going to be the best place for it to happen.

Came here to eat popcorn and smoke a bigass blunt while reading the comments section lmao.

Honestly,i can feel Kazuya heavily here. Feeling like the odd one in a party full of studs, fuckboys et al sucks. Luckily, he could keep himself together and, thanks to the Sumi spinoff, it's more than clear the exagerated expressions are just his thoughts because everyone look at him like an average guy. Chizuru is considerate enough to not leaving his side after greeting her colleagues.

Pages 16 and 17 are a mislead tho... I just hope the insecurities caused by the "personal worlds' differences" doesn't go up to Kazuya's head and they only end up being vague situations of the moment instead. Those insecurities could drive him to make a wrong decision. If that happens, Kanokari would turn into Maison Ikkoku halfway arc ft Domestic na Kanojo post 1st breakup with Hina, you know what am i talking about :ahem: Rebound-chan :ahem:

Another thing i noticed: Kazuya seems to lowkey admire Umi and wish to be him.

Supporter
@jacopo65 I can already imagine the cliche'
"You will disrupt her career so stay away"

IKR? If I wanted to re-traumatize myself with the manga
, I would...
no actually, I'd just stab myself with something instead.

Dex-chan lover
kazuya's going to ask her out and then shes going to be like "wtf we've been going out lol".

@Fauchard I feel like he kinda reclused himself. Remember. Kazuya is an introvert and also a producer, so even if he were to be introduced to people, it could tarnish Mizuhara's career if he slipped up and said something he would later regret. That's the last thing our MC wants, and if it were to go the way of what you were suggesting, he probably would have backed off of his own accord anyway just to avoid a situation like that. Japan has some really weird customs when it comes to social standing, especially in a fictional sense, where it is exaggerated.

Users who are viewing this thread