Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 3)

@ammatrax

This is exactly what I was saying however my idea of a relationship without character growth was a little more toned down, lol. However you nailed it on the MC being insecure, bravo.

@ammatrax
OK maybe he isn't entitled, but he is very creepily insecure. People with that level of insecurity is dangerous in a relationship, physical abuse will occur and will beat up the FeMC for having a handsome male co worker. I now how these people work, I know one and let me tell you, the aftermath of a violent insecurity isn't pretty. Even if the MC is physically incapable, he would do that cctv shit around the house and spy on everything you do, that shit is also bad news.

I suggest the MC should take a break from his source of insecurity, which is the FeMC and work on himself.

Fed-Kun's army
See the end note:

"Frustrating, but that's fine!"

This should be our motto for this series xD

The MC is dumb as a rock. He is still thinking like he has to abide by that companies dating rules. Like get the fuck out of here with that shit.
He told her what he thought and then just backed out of his words because he is dumb. If this manga goes NTR then the MC deserves it.
He knew what the party was about. He should have made his entrance said hi and then told her he was leaving but instead he wanted to sit there and hang out with people that were
never interested in his existence in the first place. And Mizuhara needs to grow some balls herself and tell the dude how she feels considering she setup the rules to their relationship.
The confusion is solely from the fact that neither one of them is being clear about what they want. For example they gave the MC a pseudo girlfriend (Ruka) so that Mizuhara wouldn't be
a rebound but technically she still is a rebound which is why MC is acting all wacky to begin with. He is still stuck in emotional limbo because he keeps trying to interact with an ex that threw him away. He shouldn't even be talking to her or trying to make anything she says a priority if he is spending time with Mizuhara and that is why he is even more stupid. I have yet to see anyone mention this either. There has been no road to him cutting ol girl off or dumping Ruka. So what you have left is a spaghetti of stupid. People make things too complicated and that's how this happens in real life. Because people are stupid.

That breakup with Mami really took a toll on his self-esteem and caused his insecurity and this chapter only reinforces that fact. Good chapter tbh

@Deneteus NTR just makes me angry as fuck. I'll drop this in a heartbeat if it gets to that. It won't if we see some character growth which we are hopefully gonna get. Plus I don't see how this will get to that point unless the author pulls some fat bs.

@ammatrax He probably won't beat her up. He'd rather die and live in suffering since he has been miserable since the breakup with Mami.

@Lancynical

I think more like "If I can't have her then no one can" then kills her and kills himself or do some shady shit with the body afterwards (like a shrine with her hanging on it like a display).
the display part is just me looking at it from a extreme story perspective

@RearMisser It either goes NTR, he gets hit by truck-kun, or someone kidnaps him like a certain other manga and he gets beat up and comes back as a ghost. I hate manga that drag on the main plot like this.

Umi finally making his moves.

Kazuya blew his chance.
He had 2 years.
Time to let someone more capable take a swing.
😆

@ammatrax what the fuck lmfao. The MC is the complete opposite of the type of person to do that shit. I don't see this ever happening based on what he is currently, even in the real world.

@ammatrax
I think more like "If I can't have her then no one can" then kills her and kills himself or do some shady shit with the body afterwards (like a shrine with her hanging on it like a display).
the display part is just me looking at it from a extreme story perspective

Pretty good chapter.

Remember Kazuya was rejected thrice by the same girl during his childhood years, is shat over by his own family, deemed as a virgin inside his social circle, dumped by Mami and lately slandered in front of his friends. His insecurity, self esteem issues and social anxiety with bits of rejection ptsd is just consistent with all the bad shit he had to go through.

I would have liked to say Umi ain't bad, but i remembered he's an actor, so oi'm still sus of him. I smell drama incoming because Kazuya will likely assume the question Umi gave to him was meant to Umi. Besides, there's october 31st, another infinite fountain of drama starring Ruka and her future in Kanokari at stake due to what could happen at the party with Kazuya and Chizuru. Kazuya didn't answer the obligatory 50 LINE msgs and the oyasumi call, and told his boss he was going to skip his shift. Definitely Ruka
will suspect and throw a bigass fit

Next chapter is gonna be spicy and detrimental for the progress of the main relationship. Waiting for the next chapter.

PD: comments section will be the best omake. Rageposting and NTRposting always give a big comedy moment.

@RearMisser

sorry man, I just got baited into too many ntr, gore and all that nasty shit with hentai manga..... My view on anime is forever corrupted... Let me tell you, it sucks watching an anime while anticipating for fucked up shit to happen...

I hope you won't meet the same fate.

That comment of mine is based on a disturbing hentai manga btw (I didn't know, the cover was too innocent)

What do people mean when they say the manga will go NTR?? Like is not like they are dating so if Mizuhara starts going out with the actor guy is not NTR, am I wrong? Decent chapter but really predictable. I wanted to ask as well, you guys think she blushed thinking about the actor guy asking advice about the conversation he had with mizuhara, or cause Kazuya said something like that so casually. Given how their relationship is right now?

Users who are viewing this thread