Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 3)

@ammatrax unfortunately you warned me a few years too late. I'm not into it but I have watched and seen a lot of anime/manga under those genres. Scarred for life however I don't let it get to me. My brain separates the innocent and the bad so my view of normal stuff isn't affected whatsoever. Just try not seeing anymore and maybe it'll clear up for you.

@RearMisser

Weirdly, this twisted thing of mine only apply in anime with a hint/theme of serious romance or story. chibi, pure comedy or slice of life doesn't apply at all.
maybe I need to make my own "H content" via mods in games lol.

@ammatrax

I mean hanime and hmanga revolves around romance or stuff connected to romance obviously so it makes a lot of sense. But the ones me and you have seen obviously have no romance whatsoever so it's just the stuff we would call "spicy af" in normal ones that has caused you this. You know, the banana goes through the donut hole and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't looks like he is ever gonna change that smartphone of his.

@RearMisser

I get what you are saying but this only revolves around anime romance stuff (specifically shounen ones). I can watch other romance tele-series and movies without the nasty thought.
I think its because of the excessive sexual innuendos in anime. when I first watched anime, I thought the panty shots were degenerate and I still think so today.

Ok so thank you staff for translating the chapter.
Also, so i went ahead and reread ch. 125-127 and I understand why Chizuru blushed. I don’t really hate umi, but he did break up w his girl for Chizuru so I don’t trust him 100%. But he didn’t seem petty about it, he said to himself “guess I’m an idiot too” while mami is all like “I hate them together, I’ll break em up for sure” uk? Umi and her go way back so he probably wants to set kazuya and her up in order to support her, maybe.
Also, what if the place they are at the party rn is the place where Umi had invited Chizuru for dinner at ch 126? 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Did she blush because Umi asked her about what she thought of Kazuya, and she said “I don’t not like him”, and then Umi repeated that to Kazuya? Though I would expect her to get mad at Umi, not embarrassed with kazuya if that was it

Group Leader
@LegitRikk You are correct. Chapter 127:

w12.png

@ammatrax oh i see why you view him in that way and especially that it's Japan we are talking about. it will obviously not go that way but if he had this same behavior irl, i'd see him die alone than drag someone with him. he cares about her and he can't deal to see her suffer (view the indie movie arc).

Kazuya vs Umi, this would be a hell long arc. Won't be surprised if this manga takes 20 years to finish and they are still in sophomore year 😅

Fed-Kun's army
Kazuya enjoyed a fair bit of development over the past few arcs, so I guess it's now Chizuru's turn. Let's hope Mami doesn't show up to cockblock her again

At this point kazuya’s corpse will probably start blushing when chizuru shows up for his funeral

Users who are viewing this thread