Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 3)

@yellanha you have a point there, although MC is as insecure as a shit ton of people in the planet?! So I don't see the huge problem, but if hot guy became Chizuru's boyfriend, what would be fun about the story?

Dex-chan lover
Can you imagine if Chizuru is also in love with that other dude? It wouldn't make sense clearly. Did she say that about Kazuya in an earlier chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
Ok. By bringing "i don't not like you" is umi trying to fix Chizuru and Kazuya up unintentionally. Because Chizuru flustered when Kazuya bring that quote up, or am i getting it wrong?

Umi wants to move this thing along. Hopefully he doesnt pull some bullshit outta his bag. Wonder how many more chapters this is going to take though.

Dex-chan lover
So basically they deactivated the climax with a joke situation. Hope someone will recognize simpzuya on twitter.

@HalfCanadian

You shouldn't be surprised. The story has had a scarce amount of actual drama, so people would assume as such. If someone forced you not to eat for 4 days, don't you think you'd even eat your least favorite food by then?

Double-page supporter
What's the context of the line? It's been a bit since I've cared to read back so I'd appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
@Niro if I recall correctly, Umi confessed to her but she rejected him and then he asked if she likes Kazuya... she responded with the same quote

Dex-chan lover
IIrc Umi asked Chizuru before what she thinks about Kazuya, and that was her answer.

If you put 1 and 1 together, Kazuya unknowingly obtained the knowledge that some likes someone, although in his case it would be any random girl liking Umi.

In reality it's Chizuru that doesn't not like Kazuya.

Hence the flustered face.

he34.jpg

@andretkj1 yes, it's the Chizuru's answer to Umi in chap.127 pag.11-12
...but I don't understand what Umi wants to get by quoting Chizuru, if he wants to separate them or get them closer😵

Users who are viewing this thread