Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 3)

The tweet felt kinda random which I have a feeling it's gonna go into the next story line, like mami seeing the tweet and lining the dots up, and eventually planning to stop Chizuru. Or maybe Mami and Umi pair up lol.

Amazing Chapter
But dont u think its been dragging on for way too long without any major progress
(talking bout kazu & mizu relationship)
Its like each step he takes,he goes back 5 times more

Another filler, this will go on till the heat death of the universe... Probably!

Supporter
Those saying everyone hates Umi: In some cases, probably true.

But in most cases, I think "distrust" would be more accurate. You can't tell me that if Umi's soulmate Mami suddenly started acting unexpectedly nice, you wouldn't be deeply suspicious of her motives, and it's just as valid for Umi. It's not a given that he plans anything - but for now they are still at a party he organized for Chizuru, with lots of his friends there. They are still in the tiger's den.

Kazuya has a very bad habit of closing his eyes to avoid having to stand up for himself. It would be just as much a mistake for him to decide all's well now, as it was for him to decide there's no reason to be suspicious of Mami suddenly hooking up with Grandma.

@bruh_t1me Dude it's been 50 chapters since we've last seen Umi, they've just been dragging it out for ages, that's why you get so many pages of inner monologues, flashbacks and repeat points. Don't mind it too much like you said good chapter but will see you at chapter 300 when Kazuya finally gets with Chizuru.

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV @Niro Chapter 127. After being rejected, Umi asked her if she likes "her friend" on the first page (actually carried over from the previous chapter). On pages 10-12 she says "I don't like him..." (with her mouth drawn open as if yelling) and then she continues with a normal mouth, "But... I don't not like him, either."

Amazing chapter as always. Love the slow pacing. Keep up the masterful work Reiji 🤘🏻

Dex-chan lover
@Revenant62 idk man, i guess he is messing with them, but to me it seems more playful than malicious. Yeah he got Mizuhara blushing and a panicking a little, but that's it. Also i don't know why you would even think that he organized the whole party just for this little prank when there were a shit ton of other people present. And they literally explain why it's called the tiger's den in the previous chapter lmao.

What has Umi done that would suggest he is a villain? He asked Chizuru out? There was nothing wrong with that (except to Kazuya). He got turned down, and accepted that. That's what healthy people do. They move on. They may even not hold the rejection against the person.

And, to reiterate my previous point on Kazuya needing professional growth, there's this:

https://uvu-ir.monday.com/boards/114157852/pulses/592367473

@ikevinz77

Spoil me, what do you mean NTR? No ones dating anyone at this point?

Edit: Nvm, next chapter ain’t even out so wtf you talking about bro😐

@Asaroki Do you know what will be the worst part? Kazuya, being the dumbass he is, will believe Chizuru blushed because he thinks she said that to Umi. (though he Kazuya doesn't know she was referring to him) I swear if it comes down to that in the next chapter I'm losing my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread