Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
Umi seems pretty chill, I got so much manga to read now that the site is back up

@Monrello : she's not doing the tsundere thing. She's no longer a tsundere towards Kaz at all. The real origin of this situation was, a long time ago, when Umi asked Mizuhara if she liked Kazuya, she answered: "I don't like him, but I don't NOT like him." That was right after Umi tried to take her for himself. That's where this whole thing is really coming from.

He manipulated Kazuya into coming to that party with Mizuhara and is now screwing with both of their heads. Basically by making sure she hears that phrase from KAZ and she gets to twitch and squirm now. This is pretty common with guys like him. That is why she's freaking out. Here's hoping Umi gets a rusty nail through his penis.

Dex-chan lover
great chapter. so glad Umi is back. our couple are dancing around each other so much, they need someone like him to change the flow. he seems like a pretty straight forward guy.

prediction time: he and kazuya will end up staying friends in the end even though umi gets rejected by mizuhara, and kazuya ends up in the film industry as like a producer or something.

Supporter
I hate to dash hopes, but keep in mind that the party isn't over and Umi is still giving off Mami vibes (as others already noted). Kazuya is still in the tiger's den, surrounded by the tiger's friends.

To amplify on the Mami vibes, consider: What do you immediately think when Mami is suddenly nice to Grandma, or Kazuya, for no apparent reason? "She's up to something." I don't see any reason to exclude that possibility yet for Umi, who I'm beginning to think is Mami's soulmate.

(Would that be an "Umami" ship? 😅)

@naranxin : I didn't trust him even before this, but I mean, this is bar-hopping-STD-spreading level of scumbag. The problem that Mizuhara has here is that she's trapped with him in her profession so I am not sure she can get out of this simply by taking Kazuya and leaving the party on the spot.

I don't know why some of the other people are saying there's no progress in this chapter. We've just got introduced to Male Mami in his natural habitat.

Aggregator gang
@TheFlash080 nah, he is for sure male Mami. Witch makes him a best boy by default :p
MAMI COME! MAMI SAVE THIS MANGA!

I'm glad that other characters are acknowledging Kazuya's talent in getting this movie together. And it wasn't just the crowd-sourcing that he pulled off.
Maybe he'll even get some self-confidence in himself. I definitely can see him getting requests to assist with other people's movie projects. Yaemori will probably pop up again, for fund-raising help as well as relationship pushes.
I was hoping for more progress, but this is some.

AFA Umi, I'm not too surprised with how he behaved. We know very little about him. We know that he's friends with Chizuru, he's an actor who is out of college, and . . . ? I think a lot of us were projecting preconceptions on who he was.

He was attracted to Chizuru, but that's not surprising. She turned him down, and he wasn't vindictive. I can totally see him as being supportive of Chizuru's friends, and that he's moved on from her rejection.

Dex-chan lover
@Revenant62 i don't see how he is screwing with their heads. To me it looks like he is trying to get them to get together, telling him about the don't not like thing is for reminding Mizuhara about how she basically told Umi that she liked Kazuya. Also by posting a pic with Kazuya on twitter he could be trying to make Kazuya more known in the movie industry, getting his confidence up. But maybe i'm just socially retarded and totally misinterpreting, who knows.😜

Users who are viewing this thread