Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 4)

Dex-chan lover
this manga has gone this far without adding scumbag side characters, so my prediction is that Umi confessed, knowing that she probably liked kazuya, and got turned down. i still think he's gonna be a good guy and end up helping them get together. we will see!

Here's the obligatory "Ah damn, I am dropping this." comment. No, not dropping it at Ch effing 179...
Anyway the ball is fully at Mizuhara's court. Kazuya did confess. Mizuhara is pretending not to hear it. We are waiting on the fmc to sort her feelings. Lay off my boy Kazuya.

Tbh i'm here not for the chapters but the drama in the comments, it's much more fun and exciting/spicier than the actual manga. best content is community generated lol.

And that's why I enjoy mmorpgs, the best memories are those with random strangers become your friend, the best feeling

"I SMELL MAJOR DEVELOPMENT NEXT CHAPTER" - I smell him being jumpy and interacting with side characters.

Bruh ... buullshit you saying you have a resolve every 10 chapter fuck off and do something then

I'm in Chizuru Team but where is Ruka? I mean she's been introduced as a clingy girlfriend and she's been missing for several chapters? (except when she had a dedicated chapter)

Fed-Kun's army
You are telling me that we can actually, finally, get some development? After 178 chapters... Omfg, idunno why the heck he tried to cry again... But whatever... He baited us again, he gained resolver but stayed there in silence.

How many chapters do the author need to do with a full page or mizuhara so he feels satisfied and notice that we already know she is supposed to be beautiful?

When the "Fog of anguish" is lifted it is replaced by the darkness of despair, which gives way to the morning of regret... if you thought this was over, you are sadly mistaken lmao.

Author: "I smell a major development another '4th down and 20 yds' plot punt next chapter."

@HalfCanadian : I pretty much saw what Umi was going to do since moment one, to be honest. He's a slick guy with a ton of money and influence, and the way he's always got that fake smile plastered on his face speaks volumes. He's got a different girl every week, smart, manipulative, powerful, successful and he's used to getting what he wants.

Rent-a-Girlfriend is not really the kind of manga where this guy would be an altruistic wingman for a guy whom he sees as competition for the girl he himself wants. The characters in this series are pretty realistic. In the real world, guys like Umi outmaneuver and destroy their competition. I would say luring Kaz into this party and Umi then telling Mizuhara he wants her with Kaz as the unwitting messenger is pretty much in line with the general craziness that goes on in this series, and also with the sort of guy Umi is here, and as compared to his counterparts in the real world.

The party itself is a fitting setting for Umi to make his move on Mizuhara: "Look at me at home with all these rich powerful people, and here's this pathetic loser, would you really pick him over me?" Kazuya is like a fish out of water in this party. But, Mizuhara loves him because she knows how he really is, from the ferry where he nearly drowned to save her, to the movie he made for her, to his general behavior towards her. Umi didn't do any of that. He sent some retweet, which was just to keep the line open for him to try to get Mizuhara later. He didn't use his clearly enormous influence or connections to get Mizuhara a hand-up in acting, he just watched her struggle and did nothing. Kaz, on the other hand, used every brain cell he had to help her get ahead in life.

Mizuhara may be a tsundere, but she's also a smart, witty, and frankly realistic person. She is a good person. Her and Kaz is a story that's dysfunctional, but he's earned her love and respect, and I think at this point she's being pretty explicit about showing it.

⡯⡯⡾⠝⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢊⠘⡮⣣⠪⠢⡑⡌
⠀⠀⠀⠟⠝⠈⠀⠀⠀⠡⠀⠠⢈⠠⢐⢠⢂⢔⣐⢄⡂⢔⠀⡁⢉⠸⢨⢑⠕⡌
⠀⠀⡀⠁⠀⠀⠀⡀⢂⠡⠈⡔⣕⢮⣳⢯⣿⣻⣟⣯⣯⢷⣫⣆⡂⠀⠀⢐⠑⡌
⢀⠠⠐⠈⠀⢀⢂⠢⡂⠕⡁⣝⢮⣳⢽⡽⣾⣻⣿⣯⡯⣟⣞⢾⢜⢆⠀⡀⠀⠪
⣬⠂⠀⠀⢀⢂⢪⠨⢂⠥⣺⡪⣗⢗⣽⢽⡯⣿⣽⣷⢿⡽⡾⡽⣝⢎⠀⠀⠀⢡
⣿⠀⠀⠀⢂⠢⢂⢥⢱⡹⣪⢞⡵⣻⡪⡯⡯⣟⡾⣿⣻⡽⣯⡻⣪⠧⠑⠀⠁⢐
⣿⠀⠀⠀⠢⢑⠠⠑⠕⡝⡎⡗⡝⡎⣞⢽⡹⣕⢯⢻⠹⡹⢚⠝⡷⡽⡨⠀⠀⢔
⣿⡯⠀⢈⠈⢄⠂⠂⠐⠀⠌⠠⢑⠱⡱⡱⡑⢔⠁⠀⡀⠐⠐⠐⡡⡹⣪⠀⠀⢘
⣿⣽⠀⡀⡊⠀⠐⠨⠈⡁⠂⢈⠠⡱⡽⣷⡑⠁⠠⠑⠀⢉⢇⣤⢘⣪⢽⠀⢌⢎
⣿⢾⠀⢌⠌⠀⡁⠢⠂⠐⡀⠀⢀⢳⢽⣽⡺⣨⢄⣑⢉⢃⢭⡲⣕⡭⣹⠠⢐⢗
⣿⡗⠀⠢⠡⡱⡸⣔⢵⢱⢸⠈⠀⡪⣳⣳⢹⢜⡵⣱⢱⡱⣳⡹⣵⣻⢔⢅⢬⡷
⣷⡇⡂⠡⡑⢕⢕⠕⡑⠡⢂⢊⢐⢕⡝⡮⡧⡳⣝⢴⡐⣁⠃⡫⡒⣕⢏⡮⣷⡟
⣷⣻⣅⠑⢌⠢⠁⢐⠠⠑⡐⠐⠌⡪⠮⡫⠪⡪⡪⣺⢸⠰⠡⠠⠐⢱⠨⡪⡪⡰
⣯⢷⣟⣇⡂⡂⡌⡀⠀⠁⡂⠅⠂⠀⡑⡄⢇⠇⢝⡨⡠⡁⢐⠠⢀⢪⡐⡜⡪⡊
⣿⢽⡾⢹⡄⠕⡅⢇⠂⠑⣴⡬⣬⣬⣆⢮⣦⣷⣵⣷⡗⢃⢮⠱⡸⢰⢱⢸⢨⢌
⣯⢯⣟⠸⣳⡅⠜⠔⡌⡐⠈⠻⠟⣿⢿⣿⣿⠿⡻⣃⠢⣱⡳⡱⡩⢢⠣⡃⠢⠁
⡯⣟⣞⡇⡿⣽⡪⡘⡰⠨⢐⢀⠢⢢⢄⢤⣰⠼⡾⢕⢕⡵⣝⠎⢌⢪⠪⡘⡌⠀
⡯⣳⠯⠚⢊⠡⡂⢂⠨⠊⠔⡑⠬⡸⣘⢬⢪⣪⡺⡼⣕⢯⢞⢕⢝⠎⢻⢼⣀⠀
⠁⡂⠔⡁⡢⠣⢀⠢⠀⠅⠱⡐⡱⡘⡔⡕⡕⣲⡹⣎⡮⡏⡑⢜⢼⡱⢩⣗⣯⣟
⢀⢂⢑⠀⡂⡃⠅⠊⢄⢑⠠⠑⢕⢕⢝⢮⢺⢕⢟⢮⢊⢢⢱⢄⠃⣇⣞⢞⣞⢾
⢀⠢⡑⡀⢂⢊⠠⠁⡂⡐⠀⠅⡈⠪⠪⠪⠣⠫⠑⡁⢔⠕⣜⣜⢦⡰⡎⡯⡾⡽
WHEN THE PROGRESSION IS SUS

@Lustrist : He already confessed, he just doesn't realize she heard him. And she is bringing up relationships with a guy who she knows loves her.

The biggest storm on the horizon is Mami, who wormed her way into Kaz's grandma's trust and Mami is clearly plotting something horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread