Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 4)

by resolve he means rubbing his two brain cells together to say the worst things possible

You know what I'm going to have some fucking optimism and say something good happens. No interruptions, no backing out, and especially no misunderstandings. The simp will speak his... Ya no I can't bullshit no way anything happens the poor dead horse ya know

@Revenant62

I'm not about to ascribe characteristics to Umi that aren't made clear. I see no evidence that he has a new girl every week, nor that he is used to getting what he wants.
If he were the type of person you make him out to be, I'd have expected him to be more dismissive of Kazuya when they talked. But he wasn't. He was very positive with him.
However, if he did make the play you say he did, then he clearly failed. I do believe that the plot does drive Kazuya and Chizuru together (even though I think Ruka is a better match).

Kazuya about to be based, let's go. On the contrary, I felt bad for doubting Umi last chapter but now I'm back to not trusting him again... what was that talk they had?

He’s probably going to try to confess then Ruka is going to show up further extending this manga for another useless 20 chapters

Double-page supporter
fuck you my dude, but anyway, that part is settled, he has his goal set in stone, now we get Mami to show her hand

Users who are viewing this thread