Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 4)

Dex-chan lover
JUST DOIT, I really don't want this manga to end with them just start dating then it ends like 99% of other Rom manga's, because those endings piss me off, I want to see them be lovey dovey for a few chapters or even see them get married and have a kid BUT NOOOO

"I smell a major development next chapter!" really? All I smell is more filler bullshit or just more padding. What's his name, I always forget the male actor guys name, told her something which will either help with the confession or just prolong this filler/padding...

> I smell a major development next chapter

I can only imagine Mami shows up and the main relationship goes back to square 0

Major development? God I'd love it if it were like that, but with all the disappointments I had up to this point, I'm sure some cuckblocking will happen, either that, or it's going a chapter of only flashbacks

I still have hopes that next chapter will be THE chapter

Just saw this on the Reddit thread, but there's speculation over there that Umi introduced Chizuru to another producer, and she was shot down. She's not mad when Kazuya catches walks in (which could be expected if Umi made a move on her, or meddled with her relationship with Kazuya), she looks defeated, just like after the play when the other actress was chosen.

This is all pending on what happened off screen, but I thought it was an interesting piece of speculation.

Double-page supporter
"Hundreds of thousands of dates"

Bruh, do you think she's a thousand years old? Do you think she's the town bicycle or some shit?

I guess Umi talked to her about work and she either refused something or have been refused something. Or she could have accepted something but feels bad about Lazy ya who knows.
Anyway the story seems to move a teeny bit more faster than before? I hope it continues.

Users who are viewing this thread