Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 4)

This girl just gave him the greenest fucking light possible to make a move on her and this pussy still get caught in his feelings. Like damn bro do you really want her?

I am gritting my teeth in anticipation, and I swear I'm gonna lose it if he chickens out. Don't be my mirror Kazuya-san.

That Night better be the Night your talking about author!!!! Lmao I ain't buying it till I see it. We have been baited too many times. 😂 btw we still don't know what Umi told Chizuru and why she looked dejected that might play an important role later on or I might be overthinking.

I'm gonna kms if one of them chickens out, please don't make like KOMI san

instead of having chizuru's thoughts a complete mystery, maybe the author should give more screentime to the goddamn female lead alone and let us be privy to her thoughts (more than just the flashback with her grandparents) so she could shine better as a character and not have kazuya directly explaining to the audience how epic and awesome and human she truly is through a wall of thought bubbles

maybe then the romance will be more convincing, as i expect her to actually show mutual feelings for kazuya, instead of looking like a one-sided obsession on his part

oh and of course this "major development" bait will lead nowhere probably

Dex-chan lover
if everybody love each other..
the world would be a better place to live...

good chapter he knows he's a fool and he's found resolve to be more of a fool
hell yeah like it

@seg162

I can only wear those kind about two hours to a fancy party (and I better be in a car going to and from)...if it's a WHOLE evening, FORGET IT. xD

Girls: "This is uncomfortable as hell to wear, but look how cute I am in it"= legit truth.

@Revenant62

but Kaz and Mizuhara still have Mami to worry about, and that woman is like a nuclear war of hatred and spite

In Mami's eyes, the last time she saw Chizuru she was begging HER to give MC another chance.
How is she being the bad guy by doing just that?

Users who are viewing this thread