Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - The Girlfriend and Determination

@dilftrons99 : It already happened a while ago, but Kazuya doesn't realize that Mizuhara heard him. And she loves him back, so we're in the "misunderstanding" phase where the obstacles are addressed before they finally get together. Mami is clearly an obstacle, to a lesser extent so is Ruka, but I think at this point we don't need to worry about Mizuhara thinking Kaz is creepy.

The most classic double standard regarding men and women is, if a man makes advances towards a woman and she wants him back, he's a "real man," and if she doesn't, that same man is "creepy." If you want to see that double standard as a double standard, look at it in reverse, where Ruka did everything including blackmail this guy into a quasi-dating relationship, and he has to do all this to get rid of her, and nobody even in these comments has ever called Ruka creepy. Not even when she trapped Kaz in a sex hotel.

Aggregator gang
people complaining about this series is always as funny as or funnier than the chapters. I'll keep reading, I know its ridiculous, but complaining is ridiculous too. We've known what this is for years now. Its like people complaining that MacDonalds is a disappointing dining experience...to quote Ruka from this chapter "Like, Duh".

@foist: I think most people just want to read the next chapter, honestly. For me personally, if I had any interest in dropping the manga, I would have done it ages ago. I just wonder if there'll be a sequel manga where Kaz and Mizuhara's kid dates Sumi's kid or Ruka's kid. xD

Supporter
Me, waiting for most of the people who doubled and tripled down on the Reddit "spoiler" (until Ruka was practically the Antichrist), to win our sympathy by confessing that they got played and it wasn't even remotely as bad as they portrayed it:
(image, not actual spoiler)
tumblr_m77ra5Pztg1qe9n38o1_500.gif

"The confession, Mami, and the bag"

lmao "best girl" is coming 🤣🤣
get ready for action bois 😂

aandd he FUCKING DIDNT THIS PUSSYASS MOTHERFUCKER BETTER HURRY THE FUCK UP AND GROW A PAIR OF BALLS

LMAOOOO I FRICKING KNEW IT!!! WHAT DID I SAY?? ANOTHER BAIT 😂😂😂 anyways Ruka is just plain out selfish now like common Kazuya already said what he truly feels and she consistently don't want to accept it and continue to force her feelings towards kazuya, I'm sorry but I kinda lost respect for her this chapter especially when she said she knew all along from the start that Kazuya liked Chizuru

Dex-chan lover
@HalfCanadian

And Kazuya pleads to break up with her? Not, "I don't want to see you", or "I dislike you", but "please break up with me?" What kind of people talk like this? And he freezes up when he sees Chizuru? He talks a good game to himself, but he can't say it? My estimation of him gets lower and lower, and it was never good to begin with.

I've seen that in multiple anime and manga. "I'm in love with someone else. Please break up with me." I guess it's part of the protocol for an friendly breakup. An example is in A Town Where You Live/Kimi no Iru Machi. (Poor girl. If only they had went on that trip like they had planned.)

Users who are viewing this thread